32

Thor presses Y/n up against the wall without breaking the kiss. Pulling back, he looks deep into her eyes and asks her, “Are you sure?”
“I am.”
Thor smirks and kisses Y/n again with unrestrained passion, placing a hand at the base of her hair, giving it a slight tug. Y/n moans, tilting her head back, granting Thor access to nibble on her neck. The God of Thunder turns around with Y/n and tosses her onto the bed, beginning to remove his shirt, gazing fiercely at Y/n lying on the bed. He leans over her, placing a hand on each side of mattress next to her head, and whispers softly in her ear, “I hope you're not attached to this dress...”
Y/n looks at him a bit confused, before suddenly she feels his hands running down her body to her breasts... He gives them a gentle squeeze. In the next moment, he grips her dress with his hands and tears it from her body. Y/n gasps and Thor seizes the opportunity to kiss her, before trailing kisses down her body until he reaches her breasts again. Moving back up to kiss her again, he puts his full weight on top of her. Y/n can feel his erection pressed against her intimate parts and starts to move for some friction.
Thor breaks the kiss, smiling, and says, “So impatient... Let me savor this a bit. If only you knew how long I've dreamt about this.”
Y/n's cheeks turn red and she feels her wetness growing. Continuing to gaze into her eyes, Thor slips his hand into her panties, his fingers caressing her slowly. A soft, muffled moan escapes Y/n's lips, making him laugh as Thor says, "Hmm... So ready for me..."
“You're not the only one who was impatient,” Y/n responds, grabbing his hair and pulling his face towards hers, kissing him intensely. The renewed passion draws hoarse groan from Thor, who teases his fingers into her, causing Y/n to writhe beneath him.
“Please...”  Y/n pleads softly, “Please...” Thor responds to her pleas, getting up and removing his pants while Y/n quickly removes her underwear. He lifts his gaze, staring intently at Y/n on display for him.
“Beautiful,” he murmurs while easing back on top of her, the tip of his cock pressing against her. He looks intensely into her eyes again, saying in a husky voice as he grabs Y/n's hips and places them around his waist,  "I want you to look at me. I want to see that beautiful face of yours when I enter you for the first time."
Next, he thrusts into her at once and Y/n's eyes widen, her mouth forming a perfect "O."
“Fuck,” Thor whispers, leaning his forehead against hers, “So fucking tight... So fucking perfect...”
A strange, tickling sensation runs along Y/n's body, making her head turn toward it as she sees little sparks coming out of Thor's body. Y/n's pussy automatically clenches with excitement at the sight, causing the God of Thunder to grunt and start moving at a slow pace.
Y/n grabs his hair and pulls him to her, kissing him again with passion, surrendering to the pure desire that has built up.
In this back and forth of possessive kisses Thor began to thrust harder, which made Y/n moan with pleasure and as she felt herself pushed closer and closer. Thor feels her clenching around him, so he keeps going. Y/n whimpers, throwing her head back on the pillow and scratching at his back, “Thor... I'm going to come... Thor...”
Thor looked at her with a predatory gaze without stopping moving and said, “Then come Y/n... Show me how beautiful you look when you come for me.”
With those words, Y/n couldn't take it any longer and the pressure that had been building had her quickly come undone, causing her to throw her head back in a loud groan and dig her nails into the sheets.
Thor didn't slow down. When Y/n's breathing began to even out, he pulled out his cock, grabbed her around the waist and put her on all fours on the edge of the bed, burying himself in her again without warning,  “Fuck. So... Good... So... Perfect... As... If... You… Were... Made... For... Me...” he grunted, saying each word with each thrust and slamming deep into her pussy. 
Y/n, hearing these words of adoration, felt another orgasm building up, “Oh my God...”
"Yes, that's me," Thor replied, laughing softly and squeezing her waist tighter with one hand. With the other, he grabbed the back of her head and pulled her up, grabbing her throat, brushing his lips against her ear and nibbling lightly, continuing to thrust with his cock pulsing, "Come with me, Y/n...
The position nudged at a specific spot that made Y/n move a hand back and pull the hair on the back of Thor's neck, shouting his name as she came.
Thor, seeing Y/N come like that, grunted and came hard, causing his cum to run down her thighs when he pulled out, collapsing on top of Y/n.
Y/n slowly turned upwards looking at Thor who had his eyes closed and a light layer of sweat on his forehead, and said, “That was...”
“Marvellous,” Thor finished, smiling at her before laying down on his side on the bed.