【 A Burial 💢 】

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
⚠️Ship(s): None
🎄Surprise Christmas Gift for Nightstar246
👤Character: Error!Moxxie, Others that shalln't be spoiled
💢🎄Happy Angstmas!🎅🥳

⚠️Notice⚠️: Head-canons, Mourning, Heavy Topics, Empty Feeling, Angst Warning, Characters that do not belong to me, Probably a bit out of character, Bittersweetness, etc.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

It was quiet today Moxxie was currently dressed up as their Puppet Persona and floated around in space like they too were a star in space, Moxxie had finished their workload for the day for Flaw, due to quitting their job they had a lot of free time now!

Moxxie felt free for the first time in a bit. No real responsibility, no actual pressure, quiet but not Anti-Void quiet. Moxxie found themself stargazing, like they used to back when they were a destroyer except they weren't hiding away on a piece of land nobody goes to. They were out in the open, free.

Yet..

.

.

.

.

.
..
...

The feeling of guilt was now harder to ignore, as there was little distractions from said baggage that had piled up over there time as Destroyer and maybe even now still.

They kept it in the back of their mind for as long as they could, even did hobbies to keep themself from thinking of it.

Music? Already done and heard today. Cooking? Did. Flaw? Just finished. Star-gazing? Currently. They felt a little off at the moment. Like they felt like they were finally breathing..even as ironic as it was to be feeling in space of all places, it was as if something really heavy finally just lifted off them after so long that it feels unnatural for the feeling to not be there.

...
.

Moxxie's eyes felt warm, like they were gonna cry, yet..no tears fell. It was like their eyes were dry or just tired.
...
They felt the ache in their body that they had ignored for so long with practiced ease..they floated there in the space, their mind blank as they stared at the stars.
..
.
Their body finally felt like it was in an unthreatened enough position to finally allow their body and mind to process the trauma. Their body had been on survival mode for the longest time, yet only now did it truly feel like they were freed and away from them.
...
Moxxie kinda felt like they were choking, they felt like crying yet there was no tears to cry. They curled up a little in the space they were floating in, processing emotions was a skill that was difficult for them, especially after having avoided them mostly for as long as them.

The rocks floated about, the stars twinkled, yet Error felt missing. The memories had been blurred after the fall into the void.
...
..
.
Yet they still remember the feelings. They cared about them.

Ḇ̸̡̳͆̿̚͘ļ̵̐͒̅͂̀ű̷̠̌̈́͠ẻ̸̛̬̩̏̇, his first friend, the one that woke him up from the insanity, the first to listen, always felt like Blue was too good to be friends with someone like them..

N̵̗̮̋͝ȉ̷̩͖̲̒g̴̪͇̝̜̰̓͌̿̃h̴̛̺̅̆̽͠t̵̨͛̀̍͛m̷͈̎̈a̵̳̹̪͔͗r̵̜͓͛̎ē̴̗, with his serious demeanor, yet he always cared for all of them, even if it was hard to show at times..

K̵͇͙̝̯͇̔̀̍́͠ǐ̶̼̈́͌͊̚l̴̨̼̲̀̉̈͑͝l̵͍̪͖̣̰̈́́͛ē̸̦̉r̸̢͉̆̐͑̀̔, and his annoying flirty personality, always tried to make the gang and them laugh, with his never ending antics..