WHITEBEARD PIRATES

you can also see this part on my YouTube!
youtube- ?!dan1ny4!?

ACE'S POV

I got into a fight with some pirate who attacked me for NO reason. they had H.A.K.I so they could leave some bruises on me.

I returned to the ship and saw Marco, Tatch, and Newgate discussing something. 
-
-
NEWGATE'S POV

I was talking to Marco and Tatcht. but then I saw Ace all beaten up by someone. 
I asked Ace

Newgate- Ace what happened!?.
Ace-  oh no it's nothing, but I did get into a fight with some pirate. I think they broke my arm..?
Zev- NEWGATE, MARCO, TATCHT, ACE!, WE'RE GETTING ATTACKED! WE NEED AT LEAST 50+ MEN OUT OF THE-

he got cut off. a Devil Fruit power hit him in the back. it hit him hard enough to make him bleed from the mouth.
-
-
MARCO'S POV

as soon as I saw Zev bleed. I went to the battleground. I saw someone in our fleet dead on the ground. his left arm was cut off. The same goes for his right leg. and his head was bashed in with something I couldn't recognize. 
-
but then I got grabbed from behind. there was sea-prism on me now. As usual people with a Devil Fruit will most likely go numb after being chained up by that. 
-
<-WARING SMUT. IT'LL BE ALL(NOT ALL)DESCRIBED->

when I woke up I saw a guy on top of me. he was kissing me. As far as I could see he was the same age as me. he then took off my trousers...
he made me do all sorts of things I didn't want to do.

1- he made me s*ck his D**k.
2- he made me h**p his mem**r 
and another thing you could think of.
-
AUTHOR'S NOTE
-
I'm very sorry, this isn't the first time I did smut. but this was just disgusting.
again I'm very sorry
-
MARCO'S POV

when he was done with R*P&!NG me he left and I could escape. so I did. I got out and ran towards Newgate's ship. 
-
-
ZEV'S POV

as Ace was trying to calm Newgate up, I looked up to find a bird with the newspapers. I looked at it and was traumatized. it was Marco he had been caught.

Zev- Tatcht look!, its Marco!
Tatch- huh? what's wrong-. WHAT!?
Newgate- what's wrong Tatcht?
Tatcht- Marco has been caught by a marine named Keitaro Kage...
(mind)all- what..?
-
MARCO'S POV

when I was on the ship I saw. Ace, Newgate, Tatcht, and Zev were sleeping(not Ace). Zev woke up and saw me.

Zev- M-Marco..?
<-my wings twichted.->
Marco- hide me. NOW!

as I ran behind Newgate, Kage came aboard.

ZEV'S POV

as this person came aboard he walked over to me and asked

Kage- where is Marco the Phoenix?
Zev- like I'll tell you! now let me go!

then flames appeared below us. It was Ace. but when Kage pulled me away he stepped on my back almost breaking it. then he left. 
-
-
-
<-2 days later->
-
ACE'S POV

marines came to our ship and invaded it. No one was caught luckily. but then HE came again. Zev was bleeding Tatcht was trying to hold him up. and I was protecting them. Kage came walking to us but then Marco jumped infront of me. what sucks is Marco's wings are really fragile. so they'll get really sensetive. his A$$ touched his wings and now Marco's screaming in pain. then Newgate came. he cant figth due to his injuries from marine-ford. 
-
-
AUTHER'S NOTE

Whitebeard and Ace have survived marine- ford.

how Ace survived- Ace still was hit by the fist Akainu made, but he healed/fixed the hole in him(please dont make that dirty) and let Marco heal the rest after he passed out.

how Whitebeard survived- as the original he still had the same injuries. exept the canons that hit him. also he survived cancer.  
-
-
ACE'S POV

as soon as Kage left. i asked Newgate to go after him.

Ace- Newgate! can i go after him!?
Newgate- yes you can!, now go!

so i went after him, i found him in a allay. so hit him. but then he told me.

Kage- Portgas. D. Ace, son of Portgas. D. Rouge, Gol. D. Roger and younger brother of red-haired Shanks(adopted brother) and Gol. D. Zev *persenol things*

Ace- I-, how do you know this...?
Kage- let's say i've done my research. now let's get this over with. 

he beat me.

Kage- you're luckey I'm letting you live.

and then he left.
-
when i got back to the ship. everyone was okay.
-
-
MARCO'S POV

we we're again attacked. i have no clue why people keep attacking us, but it was easy to do so. they we're some weak pirates. 

then he came back AGAIN. why? i dont know. i was in the sky and he jumped and was at my level of height. he knocked me down to the ground. and held me by my waist.

Marco- let me go.
Kage- what if i don't?, what are you going to do.

then again flames were merged from the ground, i fell down then looked around and saw Tatcht, Newgate and Ace standing some ft away from us. the we're fumming with anger. again Newgate can't fight due to his injuries. but he can use his H.A.K.I to stop other people from doing things to his sons/crew.
-
AUTHER'S POV

Kage was after this put into a coma. he has a change of 40% of waking up. so badly he was beaten. Ace's bounty increased after that. its now at-1.900.000,000 Billion Berri.

Marco has been doing better now.
Newgate's injuries have mostly been healed.
Tatcht also has been training other people for self-defense
Ace is now helping the Revlutionary Army with moving islands, and helping others on missions.
zev has been training his Devil Fruit and his own martiel arts.
-
as for me the auther, the aftermath of chapter 3 will come soon this week!. or when i get the change to do it, i'll do it for sure!.
Danny out for now!
words- 940!