First times

I have too many prompts for their first time.

Luke held onto Zander as they kissed, Zander was backed up against the headboard as Luke held his chin and one of his hands. Zander held his hand back, resting his other on Luke's chest. The young couple had been at it for a little while at this point. As much As they both adored eachothers tender kisses, they couldn't help but desire more.

Luke pulled back from the kiss, gently placing his thumb on his husbands slightly parted lips.

"You look so handsome honey.." Luke gave a lazy smile as he leaned in and pecked his lips, receiving a light giggle from his husband.

"Thanks.. You're always so sweet.. you know that..?"

Luke chuckled. "You tell me whenever I compliment you, dearest."

Zander smiled as he moved both of his hands to the sides of Luke's neck and kissed him again, Luke smiled onto the kiss, moving his hands to Zanders waist as they pulled away.

"...Zander?"

Zander looked at him, hinting for him to continue what he was saying.

"I know we've only discussed it briefly..- but would you want to go further?" Luke asked, nervously.

Zanders face turned red, as he sat there stunned for a few moments, before giving a nervous smile as he averted his gaze and nodded.

They'd briefly discussed it before, only really discussing what roles they would take during such intimate acts.

Luke smiled as he pressed a delicate kiss to Zanders forehead, staying there for a small while before pulling back and kissing him properly.

Zander wrapped his arms securely around his husbands neck as they kissed, his heart pounding.

Luke gently lifted the bottom of Zanders (his) oversized T-shirt as he rested his hands on his bare skin, gently rubbing his sides, slowly his hands made their way higher up on his torso.

As they pulled away, before Luke could say or do anything he heard his lover mutter quietly.

"..Wait.."

Immediately, he paused his hands, moving one to caress Zanders cheek.

"Hm? Are you feeling alright my love? Do you want to stop?" Luke smiled.

"Nono..-! I'm just uh.. nervous-"

Luke chuckled quietly as he kissed the tip of Zanders nose.

"If it makes you feel better, I am too. Do you want to talk about it?"

Zander looked to the side, embarrassed but nodded nontheless.

Luke waited silently for Zander to say whatever it was he had to, soothingly rubbing his thumb across the surface of his cheek.