rambino x abdus 🍋

RAMBINO POV

For as long as i can remember me and abdus have been the best of friends. everywhere he goes i go . i practically followed him out the womb, there's nothing he doesn't know about me, except maybe one thing... i've loved him ever since i met him. i feel like i can't breathe when he's not near me. he clouds my mind when i wake up, before i go to sleep, basically every second im conscious. i dream about him day and night but i know we could never be more than friends and it feels like a stab to my heart every time i remember. 'knock, knock!'
i pad to the door in my frilly fluffy socks and look to the peep hole. my heart drops to my humongous fat gyatt when i notice who's at the door. it's abdus. my heart skipped a beat when i opened the door, greeted by his beautiful curls, cute button nose and large tooth gap.
"yoooo wys broskiii!" he said filled with energy. oh how i love his voice. "nothing much walaalo!" i responded with the same vibe.
"i brought sweets and chocolate from the guri, thought we could watch a movie"
"sn my drillaaa"
i don't know how i keep myself so composed around him, he gets me so excited, hot and anxious.
We walked along the hallway to the fadi and made ourselves comfy on the couch.
"is anyone home?" abdus asked in a monotone manner.
"nah hooyos at shoqo and amal's at dugsi"
"good"
my heart began to pound out of my chest at his words. it filled me with happiness to know that he wanted to be alone with me, but my happiness was short lived when i remembered the fact that we are friends and nothing more.
i scrolled through the tv guide and saw the forbidden movie. fifty. shades. of. grey. my thoughts started to wander and i decided to be bold. i clicked onto the movie and felt abdus twitch beside me.
"nigga wtf"
"bro it's for bantz js watch it"
"snmmm😂"

the evening grew darker and the movie progressed. now we were onto the sex scenes.
we watched in calm silence which was not broken once.
"bro i'm so hard rn" abdus whispered in an almost inaudible tone.
"what?" i said
"shit did i say that out loud?"
"yh man"
a few beats passed and i made my decision to advance.
"you want me to help with that?"
"..."
shit. why did i do that. i may have cost us our friendship. i was sure i had ruined our relationship till abdus unexpectedly spoke.
"yes..."
we looked at each other and time felt as if it had stopped.
we grew closer and closer till our noses touched, staring directly into each others eyes until our lips finally crashed.
from only the kiss i knew he felt the same way. you know what they say, actions speak louder than words😉.
our tongues were fighting for dominance in the dark caves of our mouths.
his hot saliva mixing with mine.
the passion in the kiss was deafening.
slick began to form in my boxers when i felt a fleeting hand over my cock.
"we shouldn't be doing this fam, you're like a brother to me" he said in a hushed tone.
a pang of sheer hurt hit my heart like a 18 wheeler truck. at least i know where we stand.
i rose from the couch and walked over to the exit with tears budding in my eyes.
i had almost made it to the door when he grabbed my waist and pinned me to the wall.
"w-w-what are you doing, abdussamad" i stuttered.
"what a likkle pussio, are u crying😂"
"n-no!"
"chill man i'm just kidding"
his lips hovered over my ears and i felt his warm breath on the shells of my hearing aid. "you do know... brother or not you're still gonna suck this dick right?"
"y-y-yes onii chan!"
"haye then get to it."
i descended to the floor, his member now inches away from my mouth. i pulled down his trousers, leaving the boxers on for a little tease and began to nuzzle my face against his wood. my lips traced the outline his joy stick as i licked the stain of precum on his panties. the throbbing was almost audible. i knew he was so hard it hurt rn.
"abdulraheem. if u continue to tease me i will shove this d so far up your bum hole ur hooyo will feel it."
i giggled and finally pulled down his boxers.
his length was mind blowing. i sat in between his legs with my mouth hung open in utter shock.
" say it. say this penis and these testes belong to you baby boy."
he whispered it so quietly i wouldn't hear it if i wasn't paying attention.
"t-this d-d-dick and your t-t-testical belongs to me senpai"
that's when he shoved his girth down my throat and bust a nut into my oesophagus.
"YESSSSS RAMBINO. UGH YESS SWALLOW MY CHILDREN."

then we got married, eloped and had 7 children.

THE END