Axel falls in lovee?

It's been about a month since Millie moved into the school btw!

Also really really quick note, I'll mostly be writing about Axel, Ripper, Priya, Damien and Zee!

I'll mostly write about Ripaxel btw :))
———————————————————————————
Axel's alarm goes off and she groans as she gets up, she notices Priya's already gone to get ready, she checks the time and shrugs,

(They share a room btw)

she has a while to get ready. She watches the red sky slowly fade into a lavender, then clear blue. She gets out of her bed and gets changed into some nice flared jeans and other stuff 👍👍

(Omg, no uniform!)

Axel goes out of her room and to the kitchen area, she notices that Priya and Ripper are the only people in the room. She ignores it and gets herself a protein bar since she isn't that hungry at all. She notices Ripper looking a bit sad. But he annoys her a lot, so she ignores it, she can't help but feel bad for him. Recently, she felt weird about Ripper, she doesn't know whether she hates him or loves him. But she couldn't love him, right? They were sworn enemies!

(Okay, maybe rivals- but ya know)

"Hey Axel- you okay? You seem lost in thought!"

Priya asks her, Axel realises that she was stuck in her head and nods,

"I- uh yeah!"

Ripper stares at her like she's insane, and she tries not to blush...

'Oh god.'

She thought herself,

'I'm in love...'

She could feel her cheeks turning red,

"I-I I'm gonna go uh- do something!"

She rushes out the room as quickly as possible, Priya feels a bit worried about her. She never acts like this.
———————————————————————————
Ripper is slightly confused about Axel, when she noticed him staring at her she'd just... ran off-? He had too admit, recently, he had started to feel less hatred towards Axel. And found himself tongue tied when trying too speak to her. Maybe Axel felt similar to him-? He wanted to ask her, but he thought twice, she'd probably punch him in the face or something... Unless...?

"Priya?"

Ripper asks, Priya turns around,

"Uh, yeah?"

Ripper gulps nervously,

"Do you know- uh- what it feels like- to be in love?"

Priya smirks,

"Soo, whose the lucky person?"

(Btw Priya and Ripper are like siblings in this)

"Uh... Axel."

Priya looks surprised,

"Really-? Axel??"

"Uh- is that a bad thing?"

*cricket sounds*

"N-no! I'm just surprised... you guys well- hate each other."

Ripper nods,

"I know- anyway, can you answer my question?"

Priya looks embarrassed,

"Right- uh well... I mean, when I fell for Damien I felt sweaty and my thoughts were jumbled when I tried too talk to him. And I thought about what would happen if he felt the same way- like I was nervous- but happy? Does that make sense, or do I seem like I'm uttering nonsense-?"

Ripper thinks for a second, he feels like he can relate to some of that.

"I mean- I can relate- to some extent."

Priya nods,

"Okay."
———————————————————————————
Axel packed her bag quite quickly, trying to distract herself from how she embarrassed herself earlier. She could hear some of the others coming out of their rooms, she realised she was ready to go to school, maybe if she left now she could lap the school a few times. She quickly sets off and does a lap, (which only take five minutes because she's going quickly, trying to distract herself) eventually she stops lapping and just goes to her form. 

"Blah blah blah."

Axel tries to listen to her teacher too distract herself but it doesn't work. She keeps thinking about Ripper... starts feeling a bit agitated, why can't she just get this out of her head?! She knows she's in love. But if love is always like this, then she doesn't like it very much.
———————————————————————————
I'm so sorry this chapter short- it's just that my motivations flown out the roof, also I really need ep 7 of season 2 already :((