"The Secret Room In Hell" (0)

𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊♦️

𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊
♦️

Imagine being the children of a fallen angel and the original hybrid

Imagine being the children of a fallen angel and the original hybrid. The power radiating from them was completely unique. And they knew it, Hallie, Hope and Henrik were the only children of Lucifer Morningstar and Klaus Mikaelson.

Servants of unstoppable powers given by their parents, a man who was born with a werewolf curse turned into a vampire by magic and the fallen star of God and the embodiment of rebellion. Two soul mates who would find each other even if their paths took another direction.

This was their story, the story of Klaus Mikaelson and Lucifer Morningstar. How they met, how they fell in love, how they created their family and what they experienced before meeting each other. It was their dark love story.

♦️

In the depths of the underworld, in a realm where shadows dance eternally, and the air is permeated with an aura of mystery. A secret room had appeared, only the last of Lucifer's children and Klaus knew about it.

Giving this information to her two older siblings, Hallie gave them the idea of combining their special powers such as time travel, black magic and control of space and time to bring various witnesses and family members, forcing them to observe their mother and father lives as if it were a movie.

They first brought in witnesses not as important, as the residents of the small town of Mystic Falls located in Virginia. They were overwhelmed and a little cold, even though some of them were vampires, they felt the emptiness and how cold the room was.

They talk to each other wondering where they were, Damon Salvatore overprotective of his crush who was his brother's girlfriend while the youngest of the Salvatore helped calm his friend Bonnie who felt overwhelmed by not feeling her magic.

After several minutes in hell but hours later in the real world, more people appeared in the room.

Lucifer's siblings, angels and archangels were summoned in their human form in the secret room. Castiel in his trench coat bothering his brother Gabriel not noticing how their brothers and sisters tensed up when they felt the dark and cold atmosphere of the underworld.