Synopsis

My name is Kali, and it's of indigenous origin. It's not that I'm Indian or anything, it's just that my parents have always liked uncommon things, and when they heard this name in a movie, they decided to name me that.

I don't dislike the name; I consider it one of the few beautiful things I have.

Everyone says it's silly, but I really don't like my appearance, nothing about me. I'm quite tall, I have dyed red hair, and my eyes are dark brown. As for my body, well, I'm not very thin, but I don't have excess weight either. My family says my body is perfect, but I still don't like it.

I love wearing rings, necklaces, earrings, and any kind of jewelry, and I don't have a specific clothing style. One day, I'll wear a tight top and pants, and the next day, I'll wear very loose clothes.

Tomorrow is my first day at university, and I'm very nervous. I'm curious about what my class will be like and how I'll get along with my classmates. I hope there will be some worthwhile guys because last year with my ex was a disaster. I don't want to get into the details of that story; it still hurts that he left me like that, so I try not to talk about him or anything related to it.

My past is a chaos that few people know about, and I try to keep it that way, although my ghosts still haunt me at night.

Will you be able to enter my thoughts without being affected?

Or, on the contrary, will you end up feeling what I feel?

Will you be able to understand me?

Or will you abandon me like everyone else?

Will you cry with my sorrows and laugh with my joys?

Or will you remain impassive in the face of my ups and downs?

YOU CHOOSE HOW LONG YOU WANT TO BE IN MY MIND.