Chapter 2: Boarding the Titanic

- - -

Anna-Rose woke up due to the alarm clock that Woody had just recently bought for her. 

You might think that it was because he was finally being nice to her, but no. You see her mother was starting to get suspicious that he was not treating her good, which was super entirely true. But since he was smart, he bought her an alarm clock with what everyone called a 'special' and 'beautiful' design.

But her mother was so naive and gullible and somewhat oblivious, that she left the subject. 

She took off her negligee and put on a morning dress that her maid, Maya, helped her put on.

 It was like an afternoon tea dress that was not really letting her walk freely but it did the trick. When she stepped out of her room and it felt like her whole world was moving.

You see it was April 10, 1912 (of course) and it was the day that Titanic was starting it's maiden voyage and departing Southampton and arrive to New York. 

So when she stepped out, everyone was pacing and hurrying to pack their stuff. She had no need too worry because Maya packed her stuff the day before, like clothing, jewelry, etc. 

So she watched amused, watching everything unfold, while she was taking a of her tea with her hand resting on the wooden door of her room, watching all of the chaos outside. 

She scoffed. 

She entered my room with a dilema of her own... what to wear

Finally she chose to wear a white dress with lavender lines all around.

- - -

She was inside a red car awaiting her 'doom', which would be boarding the Titanic.

She was so deep in thought that she didn't notice that they had arrived until someone opened the door and gestured her to get out.

She got out and glanced at the Titanic and when Woody and everyone got out of the car she said "I don't see what all the fuss is about. It doesn't look any bigger than the Mauretania." 

And Woody replied by saying "You can be blasé about some things, Anna-Rose. But not about Titanic. It's over 100 feet longer than Mauretania, and far more luxurious." He then turned to face Evelyn. "Your daughter is far too difficult to impress, Evelyn." 

She chuckled. 

"So this is the ship they say is unsinkable. It's unsinkable, why God Himself could not sink this ship." Woody said, no one paid attention. And so they entered their baggage at the place where you put your baggage on the ship. 

It was the ship of dreams to everyone else. To Anna-Rose, it was a slave ship taking her back to America in chains. Outwardly, she was everything a well brought up girl should be, but on the inside, she was screaming.