chapter one

Elizabeth's pov-

Charlotte, Diana, and I, all sat on my king size bed in my vanilla scented bedroom.

"I need a boyfriend so bad." Charlotte said, huffing with her mouth.

I giggled, "I could be your boyfriend."

"Really?" She giggled.

"I'm kidding, get you a man like Leonardo Dicaprio. Just wait til you're 25, he'll want you then." I said.

Charlotte, Diana, and I, all broke into fits of giggles and laughter on my bed.

"So, Liz, you have a new lover?" Diana sat up to look at me, throwing her phone onto the bed.

"First, i hate the word 'lover' it's so like gross. Second, no." I smiled.

"What about that Brady boy, whose playing as your love interest in that new role or whatever." Charlotte spoke up.

"He's cute I guess. But I wouldn't want to start anything with him in case it doesn't work out, and it would make things awkward on set." I said.

Charlotte and Diana nodded.

"Well how about instead of thinking about our terribly single life, let's go on a coffee date. I'm in serious need of caffeine." Diana said.

I widened my eyes, "I love coffee dates!" 

"Whose car?" Charlotte asked.

"Lizzies car obs. It's the nicest." Diana smiled.

I laughed and grabbed my car keys off of my vanity, along with my phone and wallet. We were all wearing our roller rabbit pajamas, and all took our stanley water bottles.

I started my pink porsche and Diana plugged her phone into the aux.

[put your head on my shoulder by paul anka]

"I love this song currently." Charlotte smiled.

Diana nodded, "Me too."

"Put your head on my shoulder, whisper in my ear baby, words i wanna hear, tell me, tell me that you love me too." We all sang in sync.

I drove up to the Order window.

"Hello, can i please have 3 iced coffees with extra whip on top?" I asked.

"Of course, will that be it for you today?" The lady spoke back.

"Yes ma'am. Thank you!" I spoke.

"Yes, your total is 13.92. You may pull up to the next  window." She said.

I drove forward and paid, before being handed our coffees. I passed them to each of the girls. I drove back home and saw a notification from Instagram on my phone as I walked into my house with Diana and Charlotte behind me.

[bradynoon started following you]

[bradynoon wants to message you]

My jaw dropped. Diana grabbed my phone, before her jaw dropped, then Charlotte did the same.

"Well open it!" Charlotte laughed.

I set my coffee on the kitchen island and tapped the notification.

-

bradynoon

hey! i'm brady, we're in a movie together.

I'm sure you already know that though. 

I was wondering if you maybe want to meet up to get to know each other? 

It's okay if you don't or if you're too busy. 

-

"He wants to go on a date with you." Charlotte smiled.

"No, I think it's a friendly type thing. Do I say yes?" I asked.

Diana looked at me, smiling, "DUH!"

I typed in 'yes i would love that. give me a date and time.' 

"HE'S TYPING!" I smiled.

Charlotte and Diana were over either side of my shoulder, reading our messages.

"'Great! How about lunch tomorrow?' Good?" I looked at them.

They both nodded, "Say sounds good but at 11:30." 

I nodded and typed exactly that. 

"'Great, see you then!'" I read what he typed.

"OMG! Our girl has a date!" Diana spun around.

"It's a friendly meet up." I laughed.

"It's a date." Charlotte said in a sing-song voice.