The party

My friend left me alone at a party and i can't find her. I decide to go to the kitchen to get a drink.I grabbed a mini solo cup, poured myself a shot and took it.

I pulled on the short dress sage made me wear.
"Damn, you good?" A voice said.

I almost jumped.
I turned to look at a tall man with dreads. He was fine tbh.

"Uh yea why?" I awkwardly leaned on the counter behind me. "Who takes shots by their self."

He said it in a rhetorical way. "Shot." I corrected. "A shot is a shot, no matter how many you take, or don't take."

I raised my eyebrows and shrugged. "Yea i guess you're right." He smiled showing two dimples on each side of his face.

"So, what's your name?" He asked.
"Aleya, you?" I lifted myself onto the counter.
"That's a pretty name. I'm Ja'cori."

"Nice to meet you Ja'cori." I gave him a warm smile.
"So, what brings you here?" He asks.
"Well, it's a party so..." I wasn't trying to me rude.
"It's just that i haven't seen you around before."

He shoves his hands into his pockets. "You usually don't know most people at parties." I giggle.

"True..." He pursed his lips as he took a few slow steps forward. "But... Usually i know everybody at my
parties."

This is His house?

"Oh shit, i didn't know you lived here." I bit the inside of my cheek.
He shrugged. "I usually kick people i don't know out, but your really pretty."

He was now standing in front of me. I blushed. "Thanks."
He pushed open my legs and stood in between them. Our faces were only a few inches apart.

He placed both of his hands on my lower thighs.
"There are people here." i whispered. He leaned in and whispered in my ear. "Then let's go to my room."

His breath on my ear sent shivers down my spine but i played it cool. "Smooth." I giggled.

"Is that a yes?"

He raised his eyebrows waiting for an answer. I nodded.

His hands left my thighs and moved to my waiste and he picked me up off the counter and put me on the ground. He grabbed my hand and led me upstairs into his room.

I sat on the edge of his bed as he closed the door, locking it. He came over to me and leaned in.
He looked down at my lips before locking them with mine.

Our lips danced around eachother as he slowly pushed me onto my back. Now he was ontop of me, making out with me. He had one hand on my waist and the other on my thigh which was moving up, slowly.

He kissed my neck a few times before moving down. He pushed up my dress and traced my underwear before pulling it down. He kissed my inner thighs before going to my pussy.

His tongue parted me, making me gasp. I think i was the most wet i had ever been. I arched my back and rolled my eyes to the back of my head as he pleased me. "Are you ready for me to put it in?"

He asked gently. I looked down at him and nodded, bitting my lip. "I'm on the pill." i didn't whisper but i said quietly. I finished taking my dress off completely, just leaving me in a bra.

He took off his shirt and unzipped his pants. His pulled his dick out of his boxers and rubbed it on my pussy before sticking it in slowly.

I let out a moan as he pushed all the way into me. He kissed me as he made slow but deep thrusts. He reached under me and unclipped my bra with one hand and i helped him take it off.

He put my nipple in his mouth, not stopping. "Faster." I moaned.

He picked up the pace, making me moan a little louder. He let his head fall back as he began picking up pace, groaning occasionally.

I was beginning to reach my climax. "fffuck." I moaned. It was clear that he could tell i was about to finish because he started going faster, harder,and deeper all at the same time.

I came all over his dick, making him groan. He did about three more thrusts before finishing inside of me.
He pulled out and kissed me again.

We laid there in bed for about ten minutes, cuddling before i got up. "It's probably getting late." He pulled me back by my hand.

"You can stay if you want." I guess that meant.
I want you to stay. "Ok." I laid back down, resting my head on his chest as he caressed my hair.