Chapter 3: New Friends?

I was remembering what was happening on Friday. It was horrible!!!! I thought that everybody was looking at me. Because of that incident, I was too embarrassed to go on the bus with James and all of my BFFs. So I went to the school library by myself.

------------------------------

"Yes! I found Divergent!" I was whispering to myself.

"Ohh, it's by Veronica Roth, right?" This guy named Jake said quietly.

He was the most cutest guy in 6th grade. Everybody wanted to be his friend because he is one of the cool kids. But I don't what anything to do with a bad boy. I didn't want to get in trouble every day so it could be in my record.

"Yeah, isn't it the book really good." I was implying.

"I love how Tris never gave up on anything and how she was brave no matter what she faced." he responded. I was surprised that he said that I never imagined a bad boy reading a good book before. Maybe there is some time to get to know him.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" he asked.

"No, why?" I asked backed quickly.

"I was just asking," he continued, "Sooo...I was wondering, would you like to get some fro-yo at the mall?"

OMG!!!

Is he asking me out? What should I say? Should I say yeas. Or should I say no.

"Jake..."

---------------End of Chapter 3--------

Hi again

tell me what you think Tori should do

plz comment