Part 1

3rd Person POV

Yn is currently getting into his car and head to training facility for his tryout for the team when he gets there paparazzi has already lined up to ask him questions about his game and his journey making it to the nba

                                 Yn's POV
Im currently in the locker room to change into my uniform to get ready for the tryout.Hey Yn are you ready to prove yourself my coach ask.Yes coach im ready I replied, Alright then I'll see in the court he said.Before I head out I texted Jenna on how's she's doing on her I filming.

Yn: hey Jen how's the shooting going

Jenna: hey Yn it's going great so far just we're almost done with it.

Yn: that's cool,Hey I was thinking when you come back to LA do you wanna go and hang out I know a place we can go.

Jenna:Sure sounds good I can't wait to see you again :)

Yn: Perfect I'll make it worth your time.Listen I got a go got a tryout to do talk to you again soon😎

Jenna: All right go get them superstar 🤩☄️

We're at the court and coach said we're gonna do a 5v5 scrimmage first.My teammate passed me the ball and I called for a pick and roll once I got the space I shoot 3.Nice shoot Yn I like it keep it up my coach says.Moments passed by I have 19pts along with 5 rebounds and 8 assists.My coach was very impressed with my game he said that I have the potential and the skill to make it to the league it's just I need to be more consistent with my leadership to help my team win more games.

After that my coach called me to his office with the gm Rob pelinka.Hey Yn we just wanna let know you did great other the expectations were high and we can definitely see your future with us.In the meantime we ask your manager to keep his phone near him to let him know what's next.They both said I thank them and said my goodbye and left the office and the training facility.Afterwards I went back home to tell my mom and my sister the good news and letting Jenna also events for today.As I arrived home I was greeted by mom and sister.Hey Lil bro my sister Emily ask hows the tryout she said. It went great they were thrilled with the results I gave them and they were looking forward to it.So where's mom,Moms is in the kitchen she said.Alright I'll go see here.Hey mom how are you I ask her,I'm doing very well sweeting how about you how was your day.I told her everything that happened today.Time passed I went to check my phone and texted Jenna.

Yn: hey jenny 😝

Jenna:Did you just called me jenny😠call me Jenna or Jen not Jenny.

Yn:oops my mad lols.So are you guys finished with the shooting?

Jenna: yeah we're wrapping things up before going I can't wait to see you after this i might take a vacation.Percy is causing me some stress hes been aggressive lately and he's trying to force me to do somethings that I'm not comfortable of.

Yn: just don't mind him he's just or try to stay away from him.If he tries anything crazy let me know I'm flying there and whoop his ass 🤕

Jenna:😂 you don't  have to do that your way to big for him you might just end up in jail for that.

Yn: Hey I gotta go my manager is calling I'll see you soon beautiful 🥰😘

Jenna: See you sooner sexy 😍😜

After finish texting Jenna my manager jack called.Hey Yn got some great news for you he said the team are will to give you an offer for 1 year for 12 Million$ how's that sound.i know what your thinking yes I'm currently undrafted because I had to dropout college when I lost dad I just didn't know what to do or how to keep going he was my best friend he always pushed me to be better if it wasn't for him I wouldn't gotten this far in my life which almost made me quit basketball also.

                            Jenna's POV

We are currently just finished the shooting of the last episode of Wednesday me and Emma are currently relaxing on my trailer we are just talking about what to do once we get home.So Jen does Percy know about Yn she said no I replied he doesn't know if tell him he's not gonna shut up about it he'll just keep pestering me about it idk wants going on with him,he's not the same Percy I used to know I feel like he's change maybe he's seeing someone or maybe it's me Em,Maybe I'm the one who change ever since I'm met Yn that night he's always I think about maybe me and Percy weren't meant for each other.I don't really know what to say Jen. When I see you with Percy feels like your being controlled or he's using you to get what he wants but when i picture you with Yn I can see sense of real happiness in you maybe he's the real deal.Just ask your self Jen would you rather be with someone who's always manipulating or be with someone who actually enjoys the being with you who's also self-reliant and independent person.Your right Em thanks.hey that's what friends are for so no need to thank me emma said.As the time passed we finally finished our Filming We are currently heading to the hotel to get some proper rest since tomorrow we are going home.I can't wait so see my family again after not seeing them in months also Yn whose been in my mind lately.
Percy look towards,Hey Jenna do you wanna do something when we get to the hotel maybe watch a movie just me and you he said,I'm tired Percy I just wanna go to bed.We made it to the hotel,Come on Jenna don't be like that I just wanna spend time with you but your not letting me,Not letting you are kidding me I've been asking you to spend time with all the time but you keep saying you got some other stuff to do or turning me down,Now you want my attention seriously maybe we should end it here I'm tired of following you all the time it always goes your way, I wanna do some thing that makes me happy or for both of us but I don't think we're both heading in the right direction,goodnight Percy.from there I went to my room and prepare my evening routine and head to bed.