ch11. first day

Yesterday we all enjoyed a lot

Yesterday we all enjoyed a lot . After reaching home I also told maa and papa about my job and they were very happy about this .

Also yesterday abhi bhai told me that first he don't what me to do job , he want me to join his business but bhabhi explained him .

She knows that I wanted to open my own company and I want to be independent, but before all these things I must have some experience.

abhi bhai also understands me and also supports me .

I am really lucky to have brothers like this and. a bhabhi like sister , she treats me like  her own sister only .

Yesterday I was so tired that after coming I told maa and papa about my job and went straight to my room .

I took a fresh shower and made my way to bed , I was literally very tired that I set my alarm and don't know when I fall down into sleep .

Next day

I woke up by banging sound which was there on my door , it countinued for five mininutes after that its stop .

But then I heard maa voice , she was shouting.

I open my eyes too see its was already nine in the morning.

Oh shit I am late for my first day . I went towards the door to open it and saw maa standing there with anger .

"Tara have you seen the time its already past nine and you are not ready , today ia your first day at work and you want to get late today "

" quickly get ready and come down stairs I am preparing breakfast for you " she said and left .

I sighed and quickly left to take a shower and to get ready .

In just 20 mintues I got ready , did my makeup and wore my clothes .

Today I wore something classy and elegant as it was my first day and I don't want to awkward myself , I wore my favorite cod set with basic earrings and kept my hair open only .

I check everything and took my bag and left down stairs .

I saw maa and bhabhi was doing there work and abhi bhau and papa was discussing something but ansh bhai was not there , I gusse he already left for his college .

"Good morning everyone" I said while sitting down on the chair .

"Good morning princess , all the best for your first day "Bhai said and kissed my forehead and I smiled .

I ate my breakfat, today maa prepared upma and some poha with tea , me and abhi bhai are addicted to tea but ansh bhai and bhabhi don't like tea much they prefare coffe more .

I took my purse and once again checked for everything and with my phone I left from the home .

Around 30 mintues I reached the office , today I drove the car by myself only as I was getting late .