1

"Look it's not what it looks like!"
Eunhae continued to grab her stuff in the once shared home. "Are you serious? It's exactly what it looks like!" Eunhae opened the front door and it was soon slammed in front of her.

"Please Eunhae just listen to me would you?" The hand of her ex lover was placed right above her head, stopping her from escaping once more.

A single tear escaped the girl's eye. "Why should I listen to you? So you could manipulate me into staying with you again? Fuck that" The girl turned to open the door but the boy's hand was still there.

"Yuta leave me alone!" The girl pushed the boy's hand and ran out the door. That's all she knew to do, run away. The girl didn't pay attention to anyone around her.

All she wanted to do was ran as far as she can from the pain behind her. "Shit"

The rain continued to pour as she made her way out the apartment complex. She used her jacket to cover her head.

Eunhae ran to the nearest convenience store with her tears still flowing. Why me? Why does this always happen?

"Oh shit I'm so sorry!" Eunhae's thoughts were interrupted. A boy with black hair bumped into her as she was walking in.

"Hey, are you alright?" The boy looked down at her as her head hung low. There it went again. Her tears continued to flow. "No" She continued to sob.

The boy didn't know what to do. I mean what can he do? A girl just broke down in front of him.

"No no no don't cry, please it was an accident" Eunhae looked up at the guy confused. "What?"

"I said it was an accident. I didn't mean to bump into you." The girl laughed at the boy's response. It confused him. "I'm not crying over you dumbass" She wiped her tears that streamed off her face.

The boy was confused. "Oh well then why are you crying miss?" Eunhae sighed. "It's a long story, sorry if I bothered you."

"No no you're not a bother, I'm Jeno by the way" the boy did an eye smile to her. She couldn't help but lightly smile back. "Eunhae"

"That's a pretty Name, can I get you something here? I mean I did pretty much waste your time, the most I can do is buy you something to feel better."
Eunhae lightly laughed at Jeno. "Sure I'd like that"

Of course this has to happen. A girl crying over her ex runs into a pretty boy at the convenience store and somewhat comforts her. How predictable, well that's what Eunhae thought. Little did she know she was getting herself into something bigger than she thought.