Chapter 1

"Sanji, I'm hungry~" Luffy yells. "Shut up, I will cook you something." I yell walking into the kitchen. Nami and Zoro were talking at the table. "Nami-Swan~" I said. "Stupid cook." Zoro said. "What was that moss head?" I snarled at him. "What the hell do you think I said?" He said crashing our heads together.

"Moron." I yell. "Curly brows." "Would you guys stop fighting? Your always at it!" Nami yells walking out of the kitchen. "Is she gone?" I asked. He grins. "Yup." We back up and I put my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist. "Nice job, idiot." I said leaning in. "You too cook." We both lean in and our lips touch.

Our tongues fight for domination. He won, he explored my mouth as I moan. I can feel him smile in the kiss. "Sanji! I'm hungry!" Luffy yells. We both separate. "Well go feed our caption." He purred into my ear. I smile and kissed him on the cheek.

I back away. "Shut up, I'm cooking it." I yell. I hear Zoro chuckle behind me. I walked to the stove and started to cook some meat for Luffy and everyone else dinner. I place the food on the table and walk out the door. "Everyone dinner!" I yell. "Food!" Luffy yells. "Thanks Sanji." Robin said. "Robin-chan!" I yell running up to her.

She giggles. "Idiot." Zoro said walking into the dining room. "What was that!" I yell. I smile walking behind Robin. I put a cigarette to my mouth and light it. I walk in and everyone was eating. "Slow down guys, there is enough for everyone." I said going back kitchen to cook more. "Yo cook, more beer." Zoro said putting his glass up.

"Get it yourself." I said without turning back. I hear him groan and I smile to myself. He gets up and goes to the back to get more beer. "Sanji more meat!" Luffy said putting his hands in the air. "Coming." I sigh and bring him a plate full of meat knowing it will be gone in a second.

After dinner we all went out to the front of the ship just to relax. "Nami-Swan, Robin-chan~ I brought you guys dessert. Chocolate milkshake." I sing running up to them. They both were sitting on a chair reading and tanning. "Thank you Sanji~" Nami said with a smile. "Your welcome Nami dear." I smile.

"Sanji I want one." Luffy yells. "Yea me too." Chopper said after same with Usopp. I roll my eyes. "Coming right up." I said turning back into the kitchen. I start to make milkshakes for everyone. I felt a pair of arms go around my shoulders. I smile.

"Hey cook, looks good." I hear Zoro. "Thanks, want one?" I asked pouring them into glass cups. I hear him chuckle. He turned me around. "I want something different." I see that smirk across his lips. I lean in and kiss him. This time deeper and winning the domination.

"Sanji hurry up." Luffy yells slamming the door. We both backed up quickly and smashing our head together. "Moron." I yell. Curly brows." "Zoro, Sanji stop fighting. Sanji come on." Luffy put his hat on. "Coming caption. I will meet you outside with it."

"Yay, milkshakes!" Luffy yells putting his hands in the air. He leaves to go back where everyone else were. Zoro grabbed a milkshake and kiss me on the cheek and left to go out with everyone else. I felt heat come to my cheeks and I picked up the tray and head outside. I gave everyone their drinks and place the tray on the table.

"Let me play a song." Brooks said getting his violin out. "Great idea." Franky said. Luffy, Chopper, and Franky were dancing. Usopp was watering his plants, Robin was reading, Nami was tanning. Zoro was no where to be found. "Hey wheres moss head?" I asked.

"He said he was going to work out." Robin said. "Thank you Robin-chan~" I said turning. I went up to where Zoro was. He was sleeping on the bench. I walk up to him and he was sweaty. "Did you just fall asleep?" I whisper and kissed his forehead. I turned around only to be pulled back onto his lap.

"I thought you were sleeping?" I said. "I was but I felt something touch my forehead and when I open my eyes I saw a handsome man turning around." I blush. He chuckles. "Were finally all alone without anyone calling you." He said leaning in. I close my eyes and me started to make out. Zoro laid me down on the ground and he start to kiss my neck. I bit my lips so I keep in my moan.

"Don't hold back." He purred. I could not hold it in anymore. I moan loud. Zoro started to untie my tie and unbutton my shirt. He kissed my chest and stopped at my pants. He took my belt off and unzipped my pants. He pulled it down and start to rub my cock over my boxers. I moan. "Your hard." "Shut up." I said.

He pulled down my boxers and took my cock into his hand. I moan at his touch. He start to pump slowly. "Z-Zoro." I moan. He started to pump faster making me moan louder. I moan even more when he put his mouth round me hard cock. I put my fingers in his hair as he start to suck faster. My cock twitched and I cum in his mouth. He swallowed every last bit. He went on his knees and started to take his pants off. His hard cock fell out and I grabbed it.

He grabbed my hand and took it away. He leans up to my ear. "Slow down." I nod. He intertwined our fingers and start to kiss me again. He backed away and adjust our bodies. He put his cock at my entrance and push in slow. I moan. "Z-Zoro." He put his head at my neck and start to thrust. I dug my nails in his back as he starts thrusting faster.

Every thrust I moan louder. I felt him twitch inside of me. I also felt my cock twitch. Zoro did one more big thrust and he cum inside of me as I let out mine all over my stomach. He pulled out making me moan once more and he laid next to me.

I rest my head on his chest as we both started to pant. I look up at him. "Hey." I whisper. He looks down. "I love you." He smiles and pecked me on the lips. We both fell asleep on the ground.