Chapter 6: 'The Myth' [End Of Little Garden]

Y/N D. L/N. A name... That strikes fear into the enemy. A name that holds great history in it... A Name of the one who was feared by the very gods. A mysterious entity that existed years ago...

The one that the world government tries to bury and bury deeper until is lost from the history of the world... But how can they forget him?

His origins are shrouded in mystery in some way... He was born in the Void Century... Some way he was born before the Will of D began to burn... Some way... He didn't exist at all...

Despite their impact on the world, no one truly knows what are his intentions... But one thing is for sure... The world will not be the same if not for him...

He was the one who ended The Great War of the Void Century... He was the one who foretold the rise of the Pirate King, Gold D. Roger. He was the one who killed the vicious pirates who wanted to be The King Of The World.

He was... The one... That foretold... The One Piece.

[NEW WORLD | WORLD GOVERNMENT SHIP]

In the calm seas of the New World, a News Cocoo bird flies over a ship and drops a bounty poster, on the back of the Ship.

A black-haired woman wearing a coat and golden spaulders with the word "Holy Knight" engraved on it.

She walked to the poster and picked it up... It was a bounty poster of the new member from Rookie Pirates, Straw Hat...

There was a small piece of paper with it that read "You might want to see this." and it was signed by "Morgans."

The woman looks at the poster... "Ah... You go a new bounty."

She looks up, she has a blank face with blue-colored eyes and white pale skin like a doll. Of course, she is...

Vix D. Diana
A God's Knight of the Holy Land Marijoa

Suddenly a short curly blonde-haired, blue-eyed girl wearing a white dress and pink necktie, white matching cape, and gloves runs up to her and takes the poster.

"Ahh, It's Y/N-Chan!" The woman said

Diana sighed and looked at her with blank eyes that could strike fear into an enemy, but the other girl just smiled at her.

"How many times do I need to say this..." Diana said

The girl pouts "Oh come on, You know how much I love him~"

"My child is not yours to take... Stussy." Diana replied

The girl whose name is Stussy smiles "Take? He's mine in the first place, do you see his happy face back then when he saw me?" She asks

"I do." Diana replied

"I know right? With my beauty, he stopped talking and won't even look at me..." Stussy said

Diana sighs "He looks uncomfortable and doesn't want to talk to you so he stops looking at you to stop bringing your attention."

"That's not true!" Stussy defended herself

"I am his Mother." Diana challenged

Stussy was about to speak but she closed her mouth and pouted before putting the bounty poster in her pocket and walks away. Diana looked at her before looking out at the sea... Her blue eyes matched the sea that was reflected in her eyes...

...

...

...

"...I'm proud."