vibrator

*a vibrator is needed for this joi*

lay down baby. i want you to get comfortable. take off your pants and just be in a top and panties. i bet you're already wet for me aren't you? rub your pussy through your panties. get them wet. don't get too eager baby. we're just getting started.

stop rubbing your pussy and take your top off. now rub your boobs. squeeze them. make yourself feel good. pinch those pretty nipples baby. pinch them hard for 10 seconds and then continue.

ok baby, you can take your panties off now. expose that pretty pussy of yours. you look so hot laying there naked for me.

ok rub your little clit gently for me. it's so sensitive isn't it? speed it up a little but not too much.

now i want you to grab that vibrator i told you to have. turn it on and start up at your nipples. gently rub your nipples with it.

does it feel good baby? moan for me. i don't care if there's people home. i want to hear how much you like making yourself feel good.

put the vibrator on your clit. keep moaning. speed it up. hold it there for a minute.

now pull it away and rub your clit. it's so sensitive isn't it?

ok you can use the vibrator again baby. rub up and down your lips and against your entrance. circle your clit a few times now.

are you close? keep moaning. hold it on your clit and turn the speed as high as possible. spread your legs and hold it there but don't cum yet.

now i want you to edge yourself. keep taking the vibrator off and putting it back on your clit until you can't take it anymore.

once you do that a few times i want you to cum for me. rub your boobs and hold that vibrator on your clit and cum for me.

you did such a good job baby ;)

**i hope you enjoyed ;) comment suggestions!**