Ch 9💜

Lunatics, I only have to do this once.

You never know when the shade of doom is hovering over you, Jungkook had a mindset that is always worrying about others opinions because he has dignity, while on the other hand, Taehyung gives no fucks about it. He doesn't care about this so-called dignity, and self respect and reputation. If Jungkook is by his side, just know that he's succeeding. Just know that he's surviving. One thing Taehyung doesn't like is when the boys at the campus stare at Jungkook's ass. He hates it to the core. I remember this one time before Jimin harassed Jungkook, (ch 4-5) there was a guy named Park Jeong-In, his friends called him Joe. Joe had the phattest crush on Jungkook coz he looks so innocent that Joe felt like he could bend Jungkook over the lockers and take him right then and there. Taehyung somehow found out and beat Joe up to a pulp that he ended up in the hospital's emergency room with a broken leg and a paralyzed right hand and a chipped jaw. Yeah. That's Taehyung. He can take life and give life for Jungkook. Taehyung will do anything for Jungkook Even if he has to give up his own life, he's crazy, he's mad, he's insane, and he's a mess without Jungkook. Jungkook mumbled something under his breath and Taehyung turned around to face him. "Why is it so hard?" Jungkook said. "Huh? What's so hard, kook?" Taehyung answered with a question himself. "Loving you." Jungkook replied. Taehyung wanted to answer back and tell him how much he'd give up and lose just to be with him, Jungkook stared at the bedroom ceiling with watery eyes. "Just look at me Tae... my hands are tied and I'm at your mercy. It hurts because it feels like you've kidnapped me. I- i don't know what to feel towards you anymore." Jungkook knew he was going mental, he was developing these weird feelings that was messing with his brain, there were voices forming in his head. He felt like someone snuck inside his brain and started hammering it making it more difficult for him to think. Taehyung slid on top of Jungkook and kissed him softly, their lips colliding as if licking of the melted ice cream in the cone that starts dripping down your wrists.
Taehyung with 1 hand under Jungkook's head lifting him up, supporting it to make it easier for him to untie Kook's hands and let them free, Taehyung kissed him even more gently, warning him that he's okay and he's safe but if he tries running away, he will break Jungkook's ankles for real this time. Even when jungkook received the message Taehyung was tryna send him through the kiss, Jungkook still dare attempt to run away, hitting Taehyung's face with his elbow and rolling off the bed, sliding his bare feet on the rug trying to get to the door and ran down the stairs only to trip and fall on his stomach. Taehyung slowly walking up to him from behind making it thrilling with each step he took which only sent shivers down Jungkook's spine and he knew he wasn't going to make it out of the main door so he started crawling towards the golden door knob using all his strength to put in both his hands. Taehyung got a hold of Jungkook's right leg and started dragging the poor boy to the couch with a hammer in his hand. Jungkook tried fighting back with all his might just to no avail because Taehyung's much larger, bigger and stronger. Taehyung's grip on the hammer tightened as he positioned where he was gonna hit, Jungkook begged him to stop but he never did. And BANG. Jungkook screamed in pain and agony and he felt his throat itching and his voice cracking because of how loud he screamed, the pain being unbearable and it stung which made it feel like Jungkook was paralyzed. Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled him up into his embrace, Jungkook wanted to shake him off, hit him, scratch his face and scream at him but he endured the pain, letting all his weight on Taehyung.

Authors note:
That's toxic and psychotic.😀
DONT COME AT ME FOR THIS😭
I love y'all stay safe and don't end up breaking someone's ankles please, I beg😭🫶🏽
Borahae💜