CHAPTER 6: Class 1A

{Ellie Todoroki}

{6AM}

I woke up by my alarm clock and I jumped out of bed and grabbed my UA uniform. I placed my uniform on my bed and then I took a quick shower. After I had a shower and brushed my teeth, I put on my white shirt and red tie on, followed by my 3/4 grey leggings and a green skirt. I put my inner socks and my favorite black converse on as well. I grabbed my hairbrush and put my hair in a ponytail and I'm taking one final look in the mirror.

This is feeling like a dream. I can't believe that I am going to UA with my best friends. This is feeling surreal that I am going to be a hero, just like my dad and my grandpa.

I went downstairs so that I can have some breakfast. I was heading into the kitchen to see my dad and Keigo eating their breakfast.

"Morning little mouse, are you excited?" my dad asked.

"Morning little birdie" Hawks said.

"Morning dad, uncle Hawks. I'm excited but a little nervous" I said.

"Don't be nervous little birdie" Keigo said.

"Let's eat this before all of us be late" my dad said.

"Ok dad" I said.

The three of us are enjoying our nice breakfast. After we had our breakfast, I am helping my dad and Keigo clean up the table before heading to UA and they are heading towards their agency.

"Bye Ellie, have a good day at school" my dad said as him and Hawks were waving me off.

"Bye dad, uncle Hawks. Have a good day at work" I said.

"We will" my dad said.

"Bye little birdie" Keigo said.

<TIME SKIP A LITTLE>

I finally arrived at UA. I am walking through the huge corridor to find class 1A. 10 minutes later, I finally found it and then I walked into the classroom. I spotted one classmate yelling at another classmate.

"Take you feet off the desk now!" someone said.

"Huh?" another one said.

"It's the first day of school and you are already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property you creatine" a boy with blue hair with glasses said.

"You're kidding me right, did your old school put a stick up your arse or were you born with it?" a boy with ash blond hair said.

"Let's start over. I am Tenya Iida from Soumei Private Academy" he said to the boy.

"Soumei, huh. So you must think that you're better than me, I'm going have some fun tearing you a new one" he said with a slight smirk on his face.

"Gasp. You would threaten me, your own classmate. Are you sure that you are in the right place" he said, placing his hand onto his chest.

"Heh" the boy said.

I am watching the scene that was in front of me. 'He will never change, does he?' I thought to myself. I got pulled out of those thoughts when I saw two of my friends coming up to me.

"Hey Ellie! You're here!" Mina said as she came up to me and hugged me.

"Hey Ellie. I thought that either one of us would be in different classes" Eijiro said as hugged me as well.

"Hey Mina, Eijiro. Luckily we're not" I said as the two of them nodded their heads.

I heard two of my other classmates talking before another person spoke up.