Action 2 [The meeting]

There was a total of 13 Phighters gathered in the Living room. Boombox and Skateboard were crying because of they're weapons taken away, Banhammer was bawling about his ban hammer getting taken away from him, Sword, Medkit, Katana, Vinestaff and Hyperlaser watched the others bawl in realisation that they're fighting weapons got taken away.

"So..we are stuck here, babysitting literal children." Medkit groaned in annoyance

"Hey! I'm 22!" exclaimed Shuriken he continued to bawl.

Sword looked around and announced, "Do we even know why we are stuck here?"

Everyone turned to him, the room was now silent.

Katana tapped his chin, "We should explore this place further..I am sure we can find evidence to why we are here."

Everyone nodded in agreement, they parted to their own ways and searched the Mansion. Sword and Rocket were together searching the bedrooms.

"So Rocket..?" Sword was under a bed and crawled out of the bed "found anything?"

"Nope!" Rocket was searching an empty closet

"I swear..this gotta be a fucking prank or somet-" Sword's voice trailed off as the lights were cut off..

"Sword..?" Rocket frantically looked around the room

Slingshot was at the kitchen..his ears perked up when he heard metal suddenly clank to the ground..the light went back on once more..

Slingshot ran upstairs bursting through every door and telling everybody what he heard. Skateboard and Slingshot opened a bedroom door...Biograft was laying on the floor its metal limbs torn apart and a puddle of oil came oozing out of the Biograft..

"What the actual fuck!?" Skateboard exclaimed

"Could this be..no.. to hell with that!" Slingshot's heart throbbed inside him..was he inside in a mansion with a murderer..

"We need to tell everybody about this shit!" Skateboard ran out of the room yelling everybody to come out and follow him to the room where Biograft's body was at.

Medkit's eyes widened in shock so did everyone's Subspace stared at the Biograft..

"My invention..! My dear invention..what happened to you..?" Subspace crouched down to the Biograft.. Biograft's horns were no longer glowing...