Chapter 10: Highschool

Yumiko and Ryan grew and they can now walk by themselves to school.

~~~

They were finally infront of their school, Yumiko and Ryan stared at it for a moment.

"This is it Ryan, our first year in highschool. Im just so exited! Aren't you?" Yumiko asked.

"Exited to get beat up again? Nope." He said popping the 'p'.

Yumiko sighed and shook her head. "Ryan, forget the past, don't let it affect your future."

Ryan shrugged. "Fine." He said and they entered the school.

~~~

Ryan got his stuff from his locker and checked his first schedule. "Great, as always..Science." he said sarcastically, he shoved his schedule in his pocket and went to his class.

Ryan's POV

'Well, here it goes." I said quietly, I grabbed the doorknob and opened the door.

All the students looked at me, I turned to look at the teacher, and she was the same teacher when I was in 1st grade, only she was now a Science teacher.

"Oh welcome back! Please take a seat and we will begin our class." She said joyfully, I nodded and took a seat.

As I walked to seat, some of the students were snickering at me, again, I sighed and sat down.

"Okay, so first we will be doing an experiment, so get a partner and let's start." The teacher said.

Unlucky for me, I can't get a parter easily cause I don't even have a single friend in this school.

I tried asking someone, but all they just do is ignore me, I sighed and sat back down. 'Its hopeless, 'I tried but not a single friend.'

'What's the point, Im a failure, an invinsible person and a mistake.', I felt bad on the inside, I was about to cry, when sudeenly, I felt a tap on my shoulder, I looked up and saw boy with brunette hair who was around my age.

"Excuse me, I don't have a partner yet, Can I be your partner?" He asked. For the first time, I heard those words.

"Um..O-ok." I said, I scooted over to give him space to sit down, he smioed and sat.

"Ok, I see every one has a partner so let's begin, now pour the test tube with blue liquid with the green, while your partner mixes two chemicals, but make sure to wear goggles and gloves." Our teachr explained.

We did what we were told, I did the chemical mixing though.

"Okay, next with those mixed, grab some tongs and mix the mixed liquid and the mixed chemicals, put them all in a beaker, but theres only one tongs in each partner so you better take turns."

I was about to grab the tongs then, our hands met. "Oh..er..um..sorry..y-you go first." I stammered. "No its okay you go first." He said.

"Please, after you." I said. "Nah, its okay, I always go second." He said.

"A-Are you sure about that?"

He nodded. "Of course, I always give chance to others."

"Okay." I grabbed the tongs and poured the liquid in the beaker, I gave the tongs to him and he mixed the chemicals in the beaker to make some bubbles.

~~~ (okay short timeskip cause Im not good at science, Im terrible at Science XD -Author.)

It was lunch time, I got my lunch and went to an empty seat, of course nobody sits here exept me. I sat down and ate my pancakes that mom made.