The Short Introduction

(Goddess)

(Goddess)

Goddess:Even thought you were best assassin in the world cyberpunk and you foolishly ended up being assassinated too.

Y/n thought:It's not that I wanted to be killed by someone!!

Goddess:*chuckle*

Y/n:Enough with that and can you please explain things first? Why I'm here?

Goddess:I summoned your soul from the dead and by the way, I'm the Goddess

Y/n:Can you tell me why you called me?

Goddess:I've chose you,first choice to have your soul cleansed and reborn as someone you've never know,Also you'll lose all your memories and become a different person.

Y/n:In other words, the me right now is going to die,huh? And no more otaku...... No more eating my favourite meals.... No.... More games.....

Goddess:You're already dead though!! And then you take my request and be reincarnated in the other world but exchange, you'll be keep your memories along with the knowledge and experience same also you gears equipment....then let's enjoy your new life!

Y/n:In other words, that means I can continue this life of mine,can't I?

Goddess:Don't you think it's an attractive proposal?

Y/n thought:Something fishy about this Goddess and she might want me kill someone.... no doubt about it but I better chose the second request rather than first choice...

Y/n:And so, about your request.... Who would you like me to kill?

Goddess:How do you know about it?

Y/n:If you chose me, then I don't think there's other requests other than that.

Goddess :I'm glad you're quick on the uptake and as I expected from the soul that I chose... The world's finest assassin.

Y/n thought:I knew it and she's bitch!

Goddess:I'll reincarnated you in the world of Mechanoids and humanoid, a fantasy world....

Y/n:A world of Mechanoids and humanoid? I guess mecha thing is no different than my world.