Violet Evergarden Confessed her Feeling

Kenshi continues his duties to serve Lashara while working and attending the Academy. With Kenshi acting as foreman and guide, the girls (with the exception of Lashara and Maria) repair all of the damage caused in the holy academy but Y/n and Violet are watching them to not let person single take slacking out of the work.

Y/n:Get to work kenshi masaki and others to!

Chiala:Y/n Masaru can you give us slack for once and don't force us do these heavy things....

Violet :I'm expecting chiala Mechanoid master is not that weak and don't expecting us to give you all slack off of the work after you done fixed all the damaged the holy Academy.

Wahanly:Come please Y/n, it's kenshi fault!

Violet:There's no need excuse and please continue your work! Or else!

Everyone:Yes violet.....

Violet:that's more I like it and Y/n don't forget bring some tea.

Y/n:'Sure

(times skip)

Maria attempts to get Yukine and Kenshi together after seeing how much affection she has for him, while Kenshi is being chased by girls who have fallen for him.

Y/n:Just look at that violet lots of girls are chasing him and it's like he celebrity.

Violet:Yeah, I don't mind those girls chasing him but you have me Y/n looking after you.

Y/n:Yeah yeah... I know and how's it going with your studies at the Holy library to learn more about Mechanoid Gaia so far? Got any interesting to share?

Violet:it's seem I found something odd about gaia history in Ancient time and powerful humanoid constructs that were built by an ancient race called the Senshi. Gaia is the only surviving Sacred Mechalord, and was unearthed intact although badly damaged, and immobile by the Shtrayu Empire.As i say It was mainly used as a decoration, before the arrival of Kenshi.. It's triggered a response from it. This suggested that, the Sacred Mechalord was alive in some fashion, and possibly recognized Kenshi....the race of senshi battled against Gaia during its rampage.

Y/n:You say something involves with kenshi masaki.

Violet:Maybe It was revealed that the Senshi civilization was completely destroyed by Gaia, and I suggested this was because of the pilot not properly understanding instructions. Later on it is revealed that Babalun's father put Gaia's Core Crystal in his body when he was young, suggesting that the Mest family had been influenced by it for generations.

Y/n:Babalun's father interesting and he could be able use most powerful Mechanoid if he wanted to conquer whole world.

Violet:It is stated that three Artificial Humans,that's race of senshi.

Y/n:Who are three artificial human?

Violet:Nezai, Rea, and Doll, were created to fight against Gaia.These three are only one who can fight gaia but one of them accidentally dissappear, Nezai and Doll were left to fight it. Nezai's body was destroyed.it's possibly by attacking Gaia with a barrier reactor without a limiter leaving Doll the only one. Doll and Gaia were then buried for millennia, in hopes that Gaia would never resurface... Again

Y/n:That's worth you found out at Holy academy and Doll must be boring if I lived for millenia and I could be die for bored.

Violet:*chuckle* it's nice to be spent with you Y/n after so long we've been through...