the night we met

(A/N! this story is fully fictional and most of this is based on fantasy, these things are most likely made up, this had no real correlation  to Tom and Bill Kaulitz, there might be triggering subjects in the book but im not so sure yet, lots of love xx)

November 11th 2007, Germany.

I was walking through the park, the stars were shining brightly. The air was cold and crisp, I walked along the rocky path that led through the park.  The beautiful lights of the city were a stark contrast to the cold November air.

I looked up from my shoes and was met by the parks eerie trees and feeling, somehow I always ended up here at night.. why? I have... no clue. It was the way I walked.. every night.. without fail id end up here..

I kept walking as I held my coat tightly to my body refusing to let any warmth escape into the cold air, I walked past the benches that usually adorned love struck teenagers and old couples feeding birds... or your run of the mill lonely person contemplating life. 

I never really liked this park, but it was the fastest way to my apartment I had figured out in the few weeks I had lived here. I moved to Leipzig to move away from my parents, I never really got along with them. 

As i walked through the park it seemed to only become eerier, the wind blowing.. the lack of people... or life to begin with.. I looked around at the mostly bare trees as it was already quite cold here in Germany.. 

I looked down at my new iphone.. the small screen emanating a small amount of light into the pitch black darkness of the night.. I had gotten a message from a friend.

Mandy

"hey girl, hope u got home safe, love u babe" I was on my way to text her back when...

CRACK

I got snapped out of my trance by a twig cracking behind me, I stopped walking for a moment trying to muster up my courage to turn around, I kept a tight hold on my keys and phone as I slowly turned around...

thump...

thump..

thump... 

my heart was beating out of my chest as I prayed it was an animal or something...

I looked at where the sound came from.. and my heart dropped.. there was a man there... dressed in black baggy clothes with their hood up.. the man was tall and he looked muscular.. I held the keys tighter as the man took a step towards me.. I stepped back and ran. 

I ran through the park not looking behind me.. thoughts were running rapid through my mind.. 

"shit shit shit!"

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands on my waist pulling me back... my heart stopped as I was pulled back against someones chest.. I froze.. why does everyone always say to fight back..? to hit them right away... why does no one talk about the fear.. the paralyzing feeling of being caught... captured..taken... to feel so.....

Helpless