Chapter:2

In the story:

Tae started reading his diary from the first page, the beginning of his love story.

Tae: You know Kook, you were very special to me.

After reading more, he chuckled.

Tae: Oh God we have done so many things. Now I've found a great guy, his name is Oh Sehun. He is very handsome,so tall and caring...

Tae paused his sentence.

Tae: I li-ke him...anyone would like him as a partner and a person. Now I've changed a lot.

Tae looked out the window. It's not raining now but it was windy outside. His dairy pages were turning automatically due to the wind. He saw another picture and picked it.

Tae let out a sad chuckle when he saw the picture

Tae let out a sad chuckle when he saw the picture. They went to the sea beach on one summer and enjoyed a lot.

Tae: Jeon Jungkook everything is fine but I don't feel happiness in anything.You broke me so much. The world is like a black and white mural in my eyes. Everything back then felt heavenly, but you turned it into hell! Why do I have to suffer alone? I guess you're happier now, with someone else. Did you actually ever love me? Or was I just an attraction for you just for a few days?

Tears escaped from Tae's eyes....

Tae: After so many years, I remember everything like it was yesterday. All our times filled with laughter and joy.

Some years ago:

Tae was studying in a new area alone. He lived in dorm with a few other people he had poor relation with due to lack of time. He studied at a college. After going there, he faced one big problem as someone had their eyes on him. His name was Kris, the leader of the group of bullies.

When Tae faced him for the first time, he was terrified. Kris was tall, so much so that Tae felt like a mouse in front of him. He never felt as weak before.

Kris made Tae do all his work and get his food, poured water on him and his work or food, hit him multiple times, stole his money and even locked him up in toilets. Tae couldn't never stand up because of Kris's physical and financial power over the school. All the other students just watched, not wanting to get involved at all.

One day, the bullying went too far. Kris pushed Tae into a dark storage room and locked it. Tae was nyctophobic so he was extremely scared. Slowly he was running out of breath. He knew his bag wasn't even with him, so he couldn't call anyone.

It felt like it was his last day. He was about to close his eyes when a cold breeze touched his skin. The door opened and he could see a figure like an angel from his teary eyes. He was  tall, pale with broad shoulders. He had a very sharp jawline, thin red lips and small, cold eyes.