i. the wild wild west (part one)

chapter one: watch when i catch
that dope fiend ass bitch !!

chapter one: watch when i catch that dope fiend ass bitch !!

JATAVIA WAS JUST FINISHING    her part of the photo shoot

her part of the photo shoot. it was the day of their photo shoot to make the intro for the show. she was now busy talking to stunna girl about how much she loved the scenery of the set

INT JT: so today was the promo shoot and honestly i loved it but i just knew all that was finna be short lived as soon as i get my hands on that coke fiend ass granny.

"how you think this photo shoot finna go?" stunna asked her jt.

the two had been mutuals for awhile but later on became close friends after JT featured on stunna's song like dat a few months ago. from there on out the two had been inseparable.

"ion know and honestly i don't give a fuck i just needa correct that old bitch for speaking on my name." JT answered.

"yeah, me to 'cause she was really trying it throwing her drink on me and shit at auditions."

INT STUNNA: honestly, me and my girl JT was onna same typa timin' today. doesn't matter who get tommie first but just know one of us is definitely getting active. shrugs

"period, cause i know one of us gone have to get our ones in with her." JT said as the two laughed clapping their hands together.

on the far end of the room was where rollie was sitting mugging the duo as they continued giggling under each other.

INT ROLLIE: you know i'm over here sitting pretty getting my wig touched up to get my pictures taken and all i can hear is these two alvin the chipmunks looking ass bitches going on about something and laughing like they don't got no home training.

"you see that big bitch too?" JT whispered swiftly looking at rollie as stunna noticed the weird vibes rollie was giving off as well.

"yeah, she keep looking at us like there's a problem, the fuck." stunna exclaimed mugging rollie at the end of her sentence causing JT to lightly push stunna's shoulder while giggling at her friends antics.

after a while chrisean had finally made it to the promo shoot, lo london kept staring at her with an irritated expression on her face as razor simply just rolled her eyes at the young girl's entrance.

INT CHRISEAN: i walked in the promo shoot, the enery was uhhh. everybody's looking at me like staring at me and shit, it was weird.

INT LO LONDON: chrisean show up finally, nice to meet you?!

after saying hi to chrisean JT had spotted tommie at the main lobby but before she could go up to her stunna had already thrown her drink on tommie and dragged down to the floor proceeding to put in a couple good hits to her face before security dragged her away.

JT was in the back hyping up her friend as tommie was screaming for stunna girl to let go of her hair. in the corner of her eye she saw security slipping on the floor from the water stunna had thrown and jatavia couldn't help but laugh.

INT JT: when i seen that grown ass man fall on his ass like that it took me out completely, 'cause stunna really turned this whole set the fuck around. laughs

"GET THAT BITCH STUNNA" JT yelled as stunna kept a hold of tommie's hair while punching the side of her head since security was trying to pull her away.

INT CHRISEAN: to be honest i wasn't even looking at the fight no more, cause JT was next to me jumping up down in a lil gold top and mini skirt and bro her shit was moving. *laughs* i'm *laughs* tryna *laughs* eat *laughs* it *laughs*

INT TOMMIE: somebody doused a drink on ma head, i'm flying across the floor tryna see who the fuck —— then i got three security guards on me breaking up a fight that ian even know i'm supposed to have. the in the corner all i'm hearing is JT's doggy ass yelling 'yeah get her stunna'. it's really givin' here we go with the bullshit. eyeroll

"YOU WAS ON THAT FLOOR SWIMMIN' BITCH!"

INT RAZOR: i hear all this commotion about 'bitch you thought shit was sweet, you thought shit was sweet' and i look over the rail it's stunna, JT and tommie.
i was just confused about what beef did they really have, and then not only that why you doin' this at a photo shoot? like how professional are we..

INT JT: honestly i was ready to fight tommie right there and then but this is tv baby and aint nobody finna say 'oh you fighting her after stunna that's pussy' this and that, nah. she was bleeding and shit so i told myself imma have to correct this bitch when we get to the house. shrugs

production later on asked stunna to leave the shoot since she was finished and they didn't want anymore fights breaking out so jatavia decided to go with her since their friends and she was done with her shoot anyways.