☆𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕘 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕤☆

𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻

☆I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend - Hot Freaks

☆Lovers Rock – TV Girl

☆There Is A Light That Never Goes Out – The Smiths

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

Y/N's POV:

The months that came after that were far from a blur. I moved into my dorm on campus and ended up not having to deal with a roommate which also meant blasting music with no boundaries. I had seen Leon a few times around campus. We would wave at each other and say hi sometimes, but he had friends entirely different from mine. On top of that, he must have been in his 20s because he was on the other side of campus. I'd leave the city once and a while to get some groceries, because they were less expensive out of town and found myself stumbling back to the Starbucks where we met. I remember hoping that he'd be there and again with my luck he wasn't there. "I'll have a vanilla latte, please." I asked the cashier.

"Alright, is that all for today?"

"Yeah, thanks." I paid for my coffee and got my ass out of there. If this man was interested in me, he would at least try to get my attention. And boy was I right, low and behold about a week later I get a phone call from an unknow number. So naturally I pick it up.

"Hello?" I asked clueless

"Would this by chance be Y/N L/N?" And boy did I recognize that god forsaken voice.

"Leon? How the hell did you find my number?"

"I mean I would have come to talk to you at your dorm, but your friend didn't seem so happy at the sight of that idea, so I asked her for your number instead." If he wanted to, he would; kept running through my head. I guess I had been right about destiny.

"I guess you really did want me to remember you huh?" this man had me kicking my feet and smiling at a god damn phone for the love of god.

"Well, I'm easy to forget, but you on the other hand. You've been on my mind since I talked with you at Starbucks. So how about that dorm number huh?" was this man actually thinking what I was thinking? I mean I wouldn't be against it but what if he ended up being a creep, eh you only live once.

"How about I get to know you a little before things escalate?"

"Don't get any ideas Y/N, we can order a pizza and watch a movie or do nothing at all. It's up to you."

So, this man was charming, respectful and was willing. How could ANY woman say no.

"I'm on the east side of campus, 3rd floor 36E. Just knock when you get here. You better not be a creep Kennedy."

"I'll be there in 15 minutes. Don't worry your pretty little face off, I would never hurt a girl like you."

And then he hung up. That feeling, the feeling of being wanted, the anxiety of making a good impression, and the butterflies in my stomach. I remember how good it felt, I miss that feeling. Within 15 minutes he was knocking at my door. He somehow managed to look even better than the memory I had of him. That perfect jaw, that silk-like hair, those soft lips, and those piercing blue eyes, oh those eyes, the eyes that could sweep any girl off her feet. Although he looked different from our first meeting, so did I. I had done my usual makeup, the one I had had for the rest of the day and kept the outfit I already had on. Let's just say it was much better than what I had been wearing last time.

"it's nice to see you again Leon." I said with a crooked smile.

"The same goes for me Y/N. Where do you want me to put my coat, and my shoes?"

"You can hang your coat on the rack and just put your shoes on the carpet no biggie." I still can't believe this man was actually entering my dorm.

Both of us sat down on the couch and when I tell you, you could hear the silence, I mean it.

"So do you want us to sit in silence would it be ok if I ordered pizza?"

My mind was racing, he really was a gentleman.

"I can't let you pay for a whole pizza; I'll pay half." i offered.

"Please, it's my treat. You'll pay for the movie."

"Fine you have a deal. Any movies ideas, I've got a few."

"How about 500 days of summer? I've heard it's a nice romance movie." He shrugged "I mean if you're into that type of stuff."

So, he was a bit of a romantic too. The amount of things I was fantasizing about... No Y/N stay focused.

"500 days of summer is great" I smiled, he smiled back both our faces with a light hue of pink spread across them.

"Do you mind if I" he wrapped his arm around my shoulder leaning me onto him.

How do I phrase the things I was feeling in that exact moment. Joy, lust, romance, typical ovulation symptoms. You could also say that it was love.

"How could I mind, Leon."

As the movie went on, one of the iconic scenes came on:

-The smiths?

-Yeah.

-I love the smiths!

-Sorry?

-I said I love the smiths! 🎵To die by your side is such a heavenly way to die...🎵 I love em'

Leon turned to look at me before repeating the exact same words.

"I love the smiths!"

"Sorry?" I replied.

"I said I love the smiths to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die..." both answering in sync with "I love em'."

Before I knew it those perfect lips were on top of mine, that silk hair lost between my fingers. Everything around was spinning, nothing mattered, all that mattered was him

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

He's not a creep ya'll he just wants to your pookie. 🥺