Chapter Twelve

Sorry about the short chapter. I wanted the prank to be a chapter of it's own. Comment if you think that you can guess what the prank is.

Percy's pov.

"Operation Locksmith: failed" Leo whispered in my ear. We couldn't have anyone else hearing. I sighed.

"Well, I'm done, I'll see you at class" I said, getting up and leaving breakfast. We skipped the rest of our classes yesterday, and only had a bit of dinner before heading to the common room to discuss our plan. I motioned for Leo to follow me. We got out of there pretty quick, but not quick enough to not hear Thalia's comment of 'Perseus Jackson, leaving a meal early? What has the world come to?" I turned around and stuck my tongue out at her before leaving the Great Hall. Leo and I headed up to the Gryffindor common room. No one was there

"The door was locked and charmed. The twin's magic wouldn't unlock it, and the Stolls couldn't even get through." I swore under my breath. Now how were we supposed the thing into Umbridge's room?

"Any idea's how to get in?" I asked Leo. He shook his head. I frowned for a moment before my face lit up.

"Can't the twins teleport or something? What's it called, it starts with an 'A'... Aparation!" I exclaimed. Leo shook his head.

"Doesn't work in Hogwarts" He said, unable to keep a straight face while saying 'Hogwarts. I don't blame him. "Some spell to keep bad guys out" He finished. I cursed.

" I guess we'll need death breath then"

We met Nico after the first lesson (charms, which we ended up skipping anyways. Although according to Harry, it was one of the funner lessons, I needed time to think this through) in the hallways, and told him our plan. He smirked.

"Oh, that'll be fun. Of course I'm in! With her like that, she won't be doing any lessons for a week" he said "the only problem is, that if I shadow travel you, Leo's device will go all wonky, and it won't run right. You'll need a wizard to float it in from the outside"

"That's fine, Fred or George can send it up. All we need right now is your shadow travel" He smiled.

"Of course. Your pulling this when?"

"After lunch. We have a free period, and the Weasley's will skip." Nico nodded.

"See you then" He said, the turned and left. "Oh, and one little thing. I want spray paint involved" He said over his shoulder. I looked at Leo. His hand was pulling a black can out of his tool belt, and his face was smiling evilly.