Chapter Twelve

Kieran was, in fact, more than ready for round two. No sooner had the words left Katie's mouth than his cock once again became ramrod-straight. Katie stroked it lightly, tickling and enticing him, before placing her hands on his naked chest and gently pushed him away.

Surprise and even a little bit of hurt registered on Kieran's face, and he opened his mouth to ask why, or perhaps ask if he'd done something to piss her off, but Katie was quick to reassure her new husband-to-be.

"I want to ride you," she said huskily. "Lay back for me, Kieran. Just relax, baby, and let me take the lead."

She kissed him, cutting off whatever reply he was going to make, and kept the kiss going as she gently but turned him over. Her hair fell across his cheeks like a soft satin curtain.

Katie slipped her tongue between his lips. She loved the taste of him, and loved even more how he returned her warmth with his own. As they kissed, she slung her legs over to straddle his waist. Katie took his cock in her hand and lifted herself up a little, positioning him directly below the entrance to her recently-deflowered slit. Kieran watched, transfixed, as she made to impale herself ono it. Cum dripped out of her in thick, white globs.

Inch by delicious inch, Katie took him inside her all the way up to the hilt. She did it slowly, making sure to savor each sensation and each wonderful ripple of pleasure. Stars burst in her vision and her breath hitched.

"Does that feel good?" she asked, gasping a little. "Because it feels really fucking good to me."

"It feels amazing," he said. "I...what do you want me to do?"

Katie felt tears well in her eyes. Even here, even in such an intimate moment, Kieran was thinking of others before himself. It was precisely that kindness that drew her to him. He has such a sweet soul.

"Put your hands on my hips," she whispered. "Help hold me in place so I don't slip off of you by accident. Hold me tightly, Kieran."

He did. His warm, work-roughened hands settled on her, and then Katie began absolutely going to town.

She began to ride him in the way she'd read about in her books on sexual technique, rolling her hips and driving forward to make sure his cock touched all the right places. Katie rode Kieran like a wild horse at gallop, clenching her teeth against the urge to cry out in pure, undiluted exultation. This was everything she'd imagined it would be, everything she could possibly have wanted and more. The thought of doing this with Kieran every day for the rest of her life was like an impossibly happy dream come true.

I was so stupid to dismiss having a man, she thought, as she felt her climax start building. Kieran is everything I didn't know I wanted.

Some might have accused her of acting too quickly, of moving too fast with their budding relationship, but such protestations would have fallen on deaf ears. Katie didn't have any second thoughts about what she and Kieran were doing. Perhaps she was being rash, but she'd spent six years being careful and cautious and biding her time, planning each stage in her grand plan meticulously. After six years of that, the idea of doing something rash and hasty was greatly appealing to her.

It was still true that half of marriages ended in divorce, she still remembered that statistic, but somehow she knew that wouldn't be the case for her and her new fiancée. She wasn't sure how she knew it, she just did. She knew, with complete and utter surety, that this was it. This was the one. He was the one. Kieran was not only giving her the child she longed for-he was giving her himself. He was binding himself to her, taking a leap of faith few other guys would. It only proved even more how fortunate she was to snatch him up before some other girl did.