3 - Begin

Jungkook's POV

"So, when's the wedding JK?" Came the annoying yet tolerable voice of a one of my least favourite female reporters. She had the most smug look on her face. I knew just how to take care of that.

"It's not what you think Sally." I calmly respond.

Sally gives me an irritable look, as if it's my fault that she'd assumed something like this of the "Bachelor Artist".

Before I could turn to look at Soo-Ah, her face bright with curiosity, someone had tugged her into a hidden doorway.

I excused myself and followed my guest to make sure she's alright.

I wasn't surprised to see who'd dragged the poor thing into the backroom of the gallery.

It was Taehyung hyung.

"Hyung!" I grinned at him. "You made it!" I say as I hugged him back.

That's when I noticed the close proximity between Taehyung hyung and my date for tonight.

"Kookie! I see you've met my best friend Soo-Ah." He grinned his boxy grin at us.

"Ne, we met earlier today and I invited her to join me." I reply to him, trying to emphasis that Soo-Ah was my date for this afternoon.

For some reason, I felt a small fire begin to burn up in my chest.

Thinking nothing of it, I take hold of Soo-Ah's hand as I walk her into the gallery itself.

The black curtains that line this storeroom had given the room a feeling of safety and now that we were heading towards the lights and cameras, I began to feel a little queasy. I didn't usually suffer from anxiety before an exhibition, but today, I felt a little nervous.

"Jungkook, how do you know Tae?" She whispered to me shyly.

"We're childhood friends." Tae chimed in.

"Tae... I asked Jungkook that." She scolds him, playfully smacking him on the shoulder.

"Taehyung hyung isn't wrong though, Soo-Ah. We are childhood friends. Our mothers were in school together. And remained friends afterwards... so whenever they met for tea parties or shopping sprees, we'd be left with each other's company. Hyung's also one of the reasons I moved to Wales - to see him more often." I explained to her in more detail. Soo-Ah nodded in understanding, then looked over at Tae.

"So, Tae... when I have children someday and you have your own, they can be friends too!" She says to him innocently.

Tae's face fell slightly, but I read the recognition in his eyes. He'd realised something and smirked at me, the same demented smile he'd give me before he'd get up to mischief now spread across his face.

"Jungkook and Soo-Ah sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes lurvvv, then comes marriage and then comes a baby with a golden carriage." He says annoyingly in a sing-song tone.

"This isn't primary school Tae. Cut it out." I mumbled into his ear, smacking him on his arm so he could shut up.

Meanwhile, Soo-Ah blushed next to me and Tae smirked a little more, as if to say 'See. I know her well. She likes you.'

"Mr. Jeon, we're waiting for you." Came the voice of Namratha, one of the assistants at the gallery.

"Oh, ne... I'll be there in two minutes Namratha." I nodded to her and turned back to face Tae and my date.

"Come on, they're waiting for us." I say to the two of them, grabbing hold of Soo-Ah's hand again.

I have no idea why I enjoy holding her hand so much!