1.1

[Processors]

The apartment was sparsely furnished with a few worn pieces of furniture and outdated electrical appliances, and the electrical appliances are all old models from many years ago.

the sofa was covered with a beige sofa cover with a khaki pattern.

The handmade storage box on the glass coffee table contains toothpicks, cotton buds, pens, scissors and the like.

Next to it there was a glass plate with a few slices of watermelon.

And a few sliced pears with toothpicks on them.

There was a peaceful silence in the room, broken only by the sound of vegetables being chopped from the kitchen, but suddenly a roar of laughter erupted.

The laughter came so suddenly that the man chopping vegetables in the kitchen heard it, immediately looked for it, but stopped at the door of the study, not daring to enter.

"What are you poking your head around for?" Han Chongyuan turned around in his wheelchair and looked at the twitching man in his thirties with half of his face burned off at the door of the study and asked coldly.

Just then he smiled like a madman.

Not to mention that he is happy at the moment, there is no warmth at all.

"I..." Meng En spoke, but paused because of his hoarse voice, then quietly turned his head to look at Han Chongyuan with the half of his face still intact.

"Is the food ready? If it's not ready yet, then just cook it!" Han Zhongyuan said sharply again.

Meng En lowered his head and quickly walked into the kitchen.Han Chongyuan watched Meng En leave, put his wheelchair in motion and followed him.

Finally, he stopped in front of the kitchen and looked at the person in the kitchen, with a calm expression.

His cold and cruel expression slowly softened, and then he fell into deep thought again.He didn't know whether to be happy or sad.

His cousin had conspired with his wife to paralyze his lower body and set fire to burn him, just to get the Huayuan Group that he had worked hard to develop and grow. But right now, Huayuan has gone bankrupt, and he was the one who did it.

He spent fifteen years studying computer technology, trying by all means to finish Huayuan off.

In the end, he destroyed the company he had grown up with and grown in his hands, and alienated the two people as well.

Huayuan group was founded by his mother.

He remembered that when he was very young, his mother embraced him and said that Huayuan would be his.

Now he has destroyed Huayuan out of revenge.his cousin and his ex-wife must be having a hard time now, right? The family went bankrupt, the couple had fallen out, the son was taking drugs . and they were all facing jail time for tax evasion.

Of course they were not living well, so he was happy. For fifteen years, he had dragged this dilapidated body, but only for this day,but what should he do after he took revenge? Han Chongyuan raised his head and his gaze fell on Meng En again.

This Meng En had suddenly appeared when his cousin and ex-wife wanted to burn him to death. At first, he always thought that this person was only here for his money, but as time passed, he realized that was not the case at all.

He suffered a spinal injury and was paralyzed from the chest down.

He had to be cared for by others. When he spent a lot of money to live in a nursing home, the nurses were unwilling to look after him because he had a strange temperament.

In the past fifteen years, the money he gave Meng En was not enough for him, but Meng En took great care of him.

How can it be for money ,it was not for money,  but for love.but he has no feeling left in his body at all. In the past fifteen years, he has devoted all his energy to revenge.

He sat in front of the computer for more than ten hours a day, so his originally thick black hair turned gray and his whole person looked extremely old.

Why does Meng En like him like this?he did not even know why Meng En wanted to save him fifteen years ago.

But no matter what this person likes, he can be nicer to him in the future instead of scolding him at every opportunity like before.

Thinking about this, Han Chongyuan looked at his legs again.

Paralyzed people can not move and their muscles atrophy over a long period of time, but Meng En took good care of him and massaged him for several hours every day, so his legs were not much different from before

But still, he is a loser.

Meng En, on the other hand, even though half of his face was burned and his throat was burned to save him in the fire, he still looked young. If he had an operation.

Han Chongyuan gritted his teeth and stopped thinking about it.

He was a famous hacker who also has a lot of money in his account, but except for living expenses, he will not give Meng En any more money in case Meng En wants to leave!

A hint of gloom mixed with fear flashed across Han Vhongyuan's eyes. When he looked up, he saw Meng En taking off his apron to come out.

He clenched his fists and said, "I'm hungry, why don't you cook? Are you going to starve me to death?" Meng En's cooking skills were not very good, and he basically just cooks the vegetables.

If the car accident hadn't been caused by eating something he shouldn't have eaten, he'd rather eat takeaway, but after fifteen years of eating, he'd never go back. Thinking about it over and over again, he  somehow felt that the food Meng En cooked was the most delicious.

"The salt at home is gone..." Meng En said hoarsely, then refused to say anything more.

"Then eat something lighter! If you want some, you can buy it online and you are not allowed to go out!" Han Chongyuan clenched his fists tighter and looked at Meng En coldly.

"But..." Meng En was a bit embarrassed. Ever since Han Chongyuan was able to earn money online ten years ago, he had given him some money every month and then not allowed him to go out to work.

He agreed to this under threat from Han Chongyuan. As a result, Han Chongyuan has not let him go out in recent years.

"If I say you can't go out, you can't go out!" Han Chongyuan said. Seeing Meng En's embarrassed look, he felt a little uncomfortable, so he calmed down and said, "If you want salt, I'll find it for you, A messenger boy will buy it for you."

Han Chongyuan did as he said and soon found an errand boy online and asked him to buy salt. Meng En was a bit confused: "This is a waste of money..."

"I have money.!" Han Chongyuan said.

Meng En moved his mouth but did not speak. Han Chongyuan was paralysed. Even if he could make money online, how much could he make? If Han Chongyuan hadn't listened to him, he would rather endure the stares of others and go to work than let Han Chongyuan bother himself.

But he didn't dare disobey Han Chongyuan - before he insisted on going to work, Han Zhongyuan refused to eat before he gave up this idea.

In fact, he never liked going out and was afraid of crowded places. He wished he could stay at home all day to take care of Han Chongyuan, but Han Chongyuan felt so useless to his family.

Thinking like this, Meng En moved a small stool to sit next to Han Chongyuan, and then gave Han Chongyuan a massage while he was free.

Meng En lowered his head. Han Chongyuan could only see his head, but his heart moved involuntarily and he reached out to touch Meng En's hair.

But before his hand got close to Meng En's, he heard the doorbell ring, which must have been the salt delivery man's arrival.