oh noes the resistance of thai!!!!!11!!

Imma just set some rules here, so number one, Thailand is of course in the title, a Communist. Also, one chapter a day. The next page will be entirely on the Manhatten Project!! (1942-1945) At the end, There will be a little code for the next chapter there. I will leave Morse code at the end of each chapter for hints. For all you Morse code fans, here you are!

The year is 1941, and the Japanese have just invaded Thailand.. but they receive a strong resistance. The thing is, the resistance are just farmers. Who knows what their army is like? The Japanese are already thinking of retreating, but they can't give up just yet. They see a thai base and they are about to attack, when suddenly they see a few hundred tanks and planes now running. Now the Japanese are definitely going to retreat. They turn back around, and they start to hear the first fires of artillery from the tanks.

「なんてことだ! - 聞こえましたか?! 彼らは戦車を始動しているようです!」One of the soldiers exclaimed. (By the way just pretend the soldiers are just balls with guns and the hat and stuff you know) 「そうだね、バカ、あの爆発音が聞こえなかったの?!」The other soldiers yell at the soldier who said thst as they proceed to run away. (Just imagine they are just rolling away since they don't have any legs).

*Later, in the countryballs meeting room..*

"Hey Britain, I don't know about you and stuff, but you know DAMN well i'm declaring war on Japanese Empire. Or was it Imperial Japan..? Eh who knows? Oh yeah, did you hear Thailand is a commie like Soviet Union, right? Wait they are wha-" America says before pausing, he's wearing his little sunglasses as always.

"Hold on did you jus' say T'hais a commie now? Oh shi', we don' need ano'her." The UK, or known as Britain, says. America agrees very much with him.

"Yeah, such a shame we lost such a good friend to the wrath of the commies... Anyways hey wanna work on a project next year that will maybe be used against the japanese?" America says, offering a deal between the USA and UK. It almost seems like a trap, but it also doesn't.

"Uh huh.. and wha' will I ge' in re'urn from 'his par'icular deal, hmm?" The UK says, sipping a cup of tea that he just pulled out of nowhere.

"You will get.. Wait how did you even get that tea? Anyways... You will get literally nothing maybe a few pieces of silver, gold, and diamonds , such a good deal right???" America offers. He also prays that the UK accepts this deal, since he doesn't want to give oil.

"Hmm... I'll gladly accep', ma'e." USA and the UK handshake, making the deal of a century... Or maybe not.

Heres your little morse code for the day!: .-..-. --- .... / --. --- -.. --..-- / - .... . / - .... .- .. / .- .-. . / -... . .- - .. -. --. / ..- ... -.-.-- / .-. . - .-. . .- -.-.-- -....- .-..-. / -... --- -- -... ... / . -..- .--. .-.. --- ... .. --- -. ... --..-- / - .... . / .-. .- -.. .. --- / --. --- . ... / -.. . .- -.. / ... .. .-.. . -. - / -... . ..-. --- .-. . / - ..- .-. -. .. -. --. / --- ..-. ..-. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.-

The chapter will (or should,) be released tomorrow! :D

See ya honeys tomorrow <3 🥰🥰🥰😘