Meeting Her

Budo's POV:
I was walking while scrolling Through my phone chatting my Club members So that They wouldn't scold me saying

"MasUTa-SeNPai HOw CoUld yOu noT gEt hERe eaRLY!!!We WerE wAitIng heRe!!"

It started Raining, I run so that I wouldn't be wet..

Splash Splash Splash

That's All I could hear while Running to the gates of our School. This isn't supposed to happened..I was hoping that I could research some motivational quotes for my members  while walking  ofc I'm not on the road I was just in the Side Road  but The Rain Ruin it!!!! and I have to go, my members  need  me to Be in my Club to do the stretching...

Great, I'm Wet..I run fast so I wouldn't be wet but, Man!!I hope I have some extra uniform in my locker so that I can change my wet uniform  and get to the martial arts club before I go to class it's kind of embarrassing to put my Gym uniform on  because it's fitted, and Girls might not stop looking at me..

When Im in Front of my locker,I remembered My mom  reminded me to bring  an extra uniform in case something happens!
Thank you! Mom!!
After I got changed, I can't remember where is the washer because of so many  school works plus the martial arts club, so I looked around and then I  see a Girl? And ask her, Her hair is black as coal as well as her eyes she looks like a doll, cute..and it  Seems like I'm her senior so I Walked up to her and ask if I could ask a favor, and she said

"Of course, what is it?"
"Huh...." That's all I could say..Amazed by Her voice it's Beautiful That I stunned.

"Hello? What do you want to ask..Ermm?

"Ah.. It's Budo Masuta. I was just gonna ask where is  The washer.."
She looks at me and said

"Ah what are you gonna do with that? Your gonna wash it?"She said curiously

"Yep!I got wet because of the sudden rain but I guess it stopped."I said trying to make her believe me..It's the truth after all..

"Ah..I don't have anything to do so Ok I'll lead you There..."she said.

"Ok!Thank you very much!!!!"I said

"Welcome." She said with a smile that so beautiful but I think it's not real? it's fake.. Is she annoyed?? did i-

"Are you coming?" she said

"yes! of course!!! I said startled

And she started leading me.

I Talked about how was she or Is she new here or is she a transferee what grade is she but She didn't speak at all I think I kind of  annoyed her? I was confuse of why did She started to lift her hand and point in the Home economics room. I was shocked because she didn't even say a thing when I was talking I think she is focused of where is The washer huh.

"There, That's The washer..But it's called washing machine Not just washer.. she said

"Ah...Yes..I'm sorry hehe..I said embarrassed

"It's ok. Do you know how to wash clothes?" she said with a tone of curiosity

"Yup! I know how, my Mom Thought me! I said confidently

"Ah..Ok... I better Get going now."she said

Ah! Thank you for guiding me! I'm sorry I forgot where was it I was just busy because I'm a leader of a club..By the way What grade are you-" I said cut off

"Your My senior so you know what is my Grade now." She said kind of annoyed?

She turned her back and started walking to out of the Home economics room and she said with a tone that  I don't know?

"I'm going now see you if."

I don't really get it but I think I'm late! So I run to the martial arts club and I was First in there?  Huh!?

"Oh? Budo-Senpai! thought you are going to be late haha!" Mina said

"I was not paying attention that I didn't feel the presence of yours Master." Shima said

"Uh?wh-at? I thought I was late?"

"No you are not ,You dumbbell" Juku said

" Stop Juku, That's not appropriate." Sho said

"TSK atleast Im not a dumbbell." Juku and literally annoyed sho.

STOP IT YOU TWO!!CONTINUE THAT WHEN YOU TWO SPAR IT'S NOISY!!" Shima said She is angry For sure.

"Tsk.Yea yea... whatever." Juku said, what's wrong with him today?

I don't really know what the heck just happened.But I really hope they are all okay or Am I Ok?

A soft voice approached us and They are all looking on my back, So I Looked back and then saw the girl back then.... I said to her

"Welcome to Martial Arts Club What brings you here?"I said with my Heroic voice!

"...Hello I am looking for a club to join  so i-" she said but Cut off

"Do you wanna join?" Juku said? That is something different?did juku literally said that Normally when a person ask for directions or Info he would stay silent.

"uh not yet I just wanted to take a look of what are you all doing.I want to join a club so I am in here to look for a club." She said hah.She might be annoyed.. how cute..

"Why not join?" Juku said. Is He Hitting on her...?

"didn't I said? are you my FATHER to just decide what club Im going to join? Cuz I heard what I say  NOT YET."She said a threatening tone.?

wow she is really Serious about it.. says Juku you better give up. She looks Cute when she is Angry But scary..

"Oh? Hah I thought you say "Yes" I'm sorry Cutie~" juku said. he is definitely not giving up?

I need to step over..

"Stop it Juku." I said in a serious tone but I am dying in laughter inside .

"Agh. all right I will." Juku said I can tell he is annoyed.

"Why are you here for- Ah you wanna take a look? You can sit there if you want." I said trying not to annoy her

"You are..Budo masuta?Am I right?" she said

"Yes I am! Thought you have forgotten about me haha! Go sit there and watch!" I said confidently

She smiles and watch The spar of the members.. They spar while I Instruct what they need to do and shouting positive and motivational quotes.Agh! I can't even look at her because if I did she might think that I am a Creep!...

Our Time Sparring is done and she left Without saying a word I didn't hear her footstep..So I walk alone to my classroom..I saw her again maybe I should know her name..
she's walking,she look sad or just not showing emotions. I wanna know her name But she bumped on taro I wanna help her but I guess taro's the first to lend his hand and help  her up  but still I wanna talk to her.

"are you okay?" Taro Said

"Y-es.."she said shyly?

and then Osana ruined their conversation so I think she made her mad or something like that but she looks mad on osana..? maybe it's just my imagination..

I was just going to walk to her when she run and then goes to her classroom. She runs so fast I didn't even get to talk to her..

OH SHUCKS!whyyyy !!!
Oh..I think I have a very bad Luck today..
..................................................................................

Oh Hello Guys..This is my First Story here and I am really nervous...What If No one likes My stories and Honestly I am scared but I'll just trust in Him.I know this will be alright...So honestly I know there have some Grammar Mistakes and I am sorry For that English is not my Original Language. Did you Find It Confusing Or Interesting.?

Type your Opinions In the Commment!I want to have like 1 read or more!thank you! Please Vote!!!