Senpai

(Ayano's POV)

I find it difficult to get to know the students here..But thanks to that Kokona or Kokoni Girl I manage to memorized the places on this school.
Then It  suddenly Rains and I ran .I walked around before the class starts. Then some Guy approached me.

His name is Budo Masuta He is Tall.he just wants to know where is the Washer. Kokona said he is a Senior and he is one of the popular students here at the academy.  but now I know what he looked like..The bandana looks really childlish But I think that is cool.Well Now I know where is The washing Machine.

I led him, then after we Got in the Home economics room I lift my hand and pointed in the room.He is very annoying all that I heard is his voice and that voice is great an  Iconic questioning voice.

After that
I want to know where is the clubs and asked students about it but they would always come up with reasons like
"oh..Sorry I'm busy." Kokona guide me outside and on the first floor and on my classroom but did forget to mention about clubs. Thanks to this two students Osana Najimi and her friend Raibaru Fumetsu they Guided me there They are not in a club either But I thanked them.Najimi is kind as well at Fumetsu but they mentioned a senior named Taro Yamada and that Osana has a crush on that guy and she keeps saying no even though its too obvious.What a tsundere.

So I checked the Clubs and didn't find interest in other so the last but not the least is The martial arts club.Before I enter, A Red-haired Girl approached me. she's sweet and beautiful, her voice is calming I wish I was like that... Then she opened her mouth and Turn into a beautiful smile and said to me,

"Hello Dear,You are New here right? The principle said I'll be your guide."

"Thank you, I appreciated it but I've already been guided." I said

"Oh okay dear. Checking on clubs That's great!. Please don't break the Rules here thank you very much dear..." She said

Then she Leave. Im  in the front of Martial Arts club when I heard the members are arguing so I entered the club And I saw that guy again just standing there like an idiot I guess he is trying to stop the fight..

They are all looking at me..

"Oh? WELCOME TO THE MARTIAL ARTS CLUB WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?"budo said..I can't explain the voice..Its just..not the same as it was..?

A boy is hitting on me..I think his name is Juku..Well then he will never win my heart.Only that boy In my dream..."sigh"
I don't like him so I Broke him by saying words at him First I was Calm But when he said"Why not Join?" Did annoyed me and snap.who does he think he is? Force me and Flirt in this sacred club of Martial Arts?
Bro thinks he is my FATHER.
new emotion unlocked annoyed.

 The leaders voice..Is not the one that I heard when I Met him first Outside the shower room. I think i developed a new emotion.well I guesse thanks..While I was Thinking of what happened this morning I bumped into a guy.

"Are you ok?" He said The voice is kind of Familiar..I-is that guy in my dream??Is this a dream?
I opened my eyes and saw my dream man..I couldn't speak..He helped me to get  up..I developed a new emotion again..I think im falling...

"I am very Sorry! I..did not see you..there I-m not saying that you are shor-"
he said cut off.
Osana Najimi?How dare she cut off our conversation..I'll cut her off..Let her bleed to death and I'll kill everyone that against me and  senpai I would never let anyone else get senpai He will be mine.

"IM very sorry! I GOT TO GO bye!If Something happened or if you are hurt I'm a senior named Taro Yamada I-i will help you out! Im very very sorry for the trouble!."he said..
(sighs imagining Taro.)