Part 1

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep....

Shit! I overslept! I said as I rolled over to snooze my alarm. I rushed to the shower, did my hygiene, packed my clothes and was out the door. I have a music video shoot today at 12 and its 2 o'clock! This is so unprofessional.. I said to myself as I pulled up to the spot. I hurried over to the video director, apologized for being late & rushed to my trailer to get my makeup & hair did. I was done in 30 min! & now I was on set. I hate doing these shoots where I have to be half naked. I'm not like most of these hoes.. (Video vixens) as I should say.. These thots sleep with any and everybody just to make it to the top! Humph not me! I have more respect for myself. Thank god this shoot finally over. This shit was dead, this rapper wack, some of these local rappers just need to give it up I swear! it's 7 o'clock and I'm ready to go home & get in my bed!
*Phone Rings*
🎶 I gotta pull up on ya
You gon make me have to pull up on ya
Don't go ghost on me ima go thriller on ya🎶
Ughhhh who is this calling me !? I said as I picked up my phone.
My Bestfriend Tasha😈💕
Me- hello?
Tasha- heyyyy boo what you up to
Me- girl just leaving this wack ass shoot. Bout to go home to my bed! What you up to?
Tasha- I wanna go out to club Zero tonight! You should come.. Ladies free before 10!
Me- ugh alright, I'll come through. I just need to go home and take an hour nap. You gon meet me there or what?
Tasha- I'll be to your house by 9:30. Be ready! Bye
Me- *hangs up*
Damnnnn I ain't feel like partying tonight but whatever. That's my bestfriend I ain't seen her in months since she moved Atlanta!