The Club

TASHA POV
Honkkkkkkk, Honkkkkkkk! Safari!! wake up! I know you hear me.

SAFARI POV
What the fuck? What is going on!? I said as I whip off the slob from the side of my face. I looked down at my watch & it was was 9:30! Damnit! *Honkkkk Honkkkkk* I heard outside my drive way. That must be Tasha. I ran downstairs in nothing but a tee shirt & boy shorts and walked outside to Tasha car looking like a zombie!

"What the hell. were you still sleeping Safari!?" Tasha said.
"Ughhh, yes. Bitch slobbing and all! I was goneeee. Lmao." I said.
"We'll take yo ass in the house and start getting ready. We still going! All you do is stay home and sleep now ever since your break up with Tim! You need to get out and meet some new people." Tasha said.
"I know but I just miss him so much. All I want to do is just sleep so I won't have to think about it. It hurts to know that you could be with somebody for a year and they just cheat on you like you never meant nothing to them Tasha😔." I said.
"I know boo. Just come on. Go take a shower & get ready. I'll be downstairs watching tv." Tasha said.

I showered, did my hygiene, make up & wand curled my hair. Next I had to find an outfit! I walked into my walk in closet & looked for my Alexander wang black fitted dress that stop right above my knees , with my red jimmy choo pumps & grabbed my black Louis Vuitton purse. *click clack click clack* is all you heard as I was walking down the stairs.. "yassssss bitch!!" Tasha Said. "Omg Lol lets go girl it's already 10:45" I said. "Girl you gon be pulling a couple numbers tonight! Let's go!" Tasha said.
"Ugh lol I can not deal. My bestfriend too funny." I said.
When we got in the car we turned up to some rich homie & Tasha ass going like 80mph in her new Bmw 6i ! We got to the club in 15 min!
We got out the car with all eyes on us. Being a well-known model, you know a lil bit of everybody.. Tasha and I walked to the front of the line & got in... For Free! Some girl behind us got mad and started talking shit. She almost got punched in her mouth. If it wasn't for Tasha holding me back! Wait til I see her ass in the club she gon get it! But me and Tasha walked in posted in the back... dancing until this tall cute lightskin boy with golds approached Tasha. I decided I'll go to bar and order me a drink to give them some alone time.
All the dudes was eyeing me down as I walked through the club! As I was walking to the bar I seen a open seat next to this fine ass darkskin guy.. He had to be like 6'3" ! He had dreads & straight white teeth! Yassss.
I begin to walk slowly until I got to the seat next to him & slid into the chair slowly poking my ass out.. bringing attention to myself (I was tipsy from that henny Tasha got me earlier). Once I sat in the chair I had my ass poked out with my hand under my chin waiting for the bartender to come. I felt him staring at me but I kept looking straight.
Bartender- Hey, Can I Get You Anything?
Me- Yeah, I'll Have Vodka with a lil Orange Juice & light Ice.
Bartender- Coming Righ-
Fine darkskin guy- Make that 2 please
I looked over at him & gave him a look like I hope you paying for it. Df.
Bartender- okay coming right up!
The Fine darkskin guy begin to give me a handshake and said Hey Beautiful, I'm Khalil.
Me trying not to stutter... I-I-I'm Saafari.
Him- Nice to meet you Safari *Kisses my hand*
Me- *trying not to blush* -looks down & smiles- Nice to meet you to Khalil.
Bartender- here are your drinks
I thanked the bartender as I watched Khalil put out a stack of hunnids in a rubber band and gave 2 to the bartender.
All I'm thinking in my head is he fine & he got moneyyyyyyyyyy. Ugh dis tew much. 😩😍.
Me- Thank You Khalil.
Khalil- Anything For A Girl As Beautiful As You
All I'm thinking is omg he keep flirting with me. I got this big ass kool-aid smile on my face.
Khalil- So what brings you here tonight?
Me- My bestfriend😒. She dragged me out the house to come here.
It felt like we had been talking for HOURSSS! But I loved every second of it.
I looked down at my watch it was about 2:30 now & I'm looking around The club for Tasha when I seen her Thot ass dancing on the boy she just met! I love my bestfriend. She know she can get turnt.
Khalil- Well it was nice meeting you. Do you mind if I can have your number?
Me- sure.
He passed me his phone as I was looking for the dial pad. I noticed his lock screen had a pretty little darkskin baby. She was too pretty! She had lots of curly hair & smiling with two bottom teeth!
Me- Awwww! Who's this cute little baby!?
Khalil- Oh that's my baby! My whole world.. Her name is Iyanna.
Me- Awww! Then I went to the dialpad and put my number in.
We hugged each other and Khalil walked out the club with his boys.

Safari!! Tasha said. "Yes girl" I said.
Who was that fine ass boy you was talking to huh!? Don't try to be slick!
Me- -Smiling & Blushing- Nobody lol. Girl I'll tell you bout it in the car!
Tasha- Alright girl. Let's go!