Meeting Junior

“B-Bowser? A-are you o-okay?” I asked. He has been staring at me for the past five minutes in deep thought.

“Oh, yeah. Sorry. Just thinking about something. Come on. I'll show you the way to Junior's room.” He said. I nodded and followed him to Junior's room.

Bowser gently knocked on the door. “Yes, dad?” Junior said as he opened the door. He gasped and pointed at me behind Bowser. “It's the Green Mario!” He declared.

Bowser chuckled. “I know. He's gonna be sleeping here with you. He needs a place to stay.” He said.

“Is he a prisoner? Prisoners usually sleep in cells, so he must be special, right?” Junior asked.

I sighed. “More like abandoned.” I mumbled quietly.

Junior tilted his head. “What? My hearing isn't as great as Dad's hearing, yet. What did you say?” He asked.

I started to panic. “I-Well I-You know-Well-I! Mario left mehereandnowIlivehereand-” My words started to jumble together and I couldn't breath. I started hyperventilating. Give me a second to-” I was still hyperventilating through words. “Breath.” I said.

Bowser looked worried and told Junior to move. He lay me on Junior's bed on my back. It became easier to breath and I bent over the side of the bed and coughed a little. “S-sorry. I-” I started to state.