[6]

A very perplexed Jimin with red blushes on each of his soft cheeks stood in the same place as when he saw Yoongi leave his shop. Entirely confused about the situation but also feeling all kinds of butterflies flying in his stomach. Still in the shock of what had just happened, Jimin hurriedly scurried to the reception table to fish out his phone from his bag.

After opening his phone, he quickly opened his messenger app and clicked on the first and frequently texted contact, no one other than his best friend whom he has saved as, "my alien".

"You wouldn't believe what just happened!!!!!", Jimin texted quickly with clear excitement dripping on his messages. Right instantly his best friend replied to him and Jimin furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as currently it should be Taehyung's meeting time because he informed Jimin about it right in the morning. But he quickly pushed his confusion away.

"Why? What happened???"Taehyung's reply, not disappointing Jimin as he asked the question in the same enthusiasm.

[taehyung]

A smile formed on my face when I got an excited notification from Jimin. Probably would be about the current kdrama he is watching as i replied to his message, a bit excited about the plot twist of the drama. His long typing bubble just piqued my interest about the drama more and also made me think if that drama was really that good for Jimin to type that long of a paragraph about it.

But the reply he sent me made my heart drop to my stomach and it felt like all of my nightmares came knocking on my door.

You wouldn't believe what had just happened!!!!

Why?? What happened??

Do you remember the guy that came in like two weeks ago and

 i told you he kinda looked familiar??

He CAME IN TODAY AND OH MY GOD, HE LOOKED

SO FUCKIN GOOD BRUH!!!!

Did he talk to you, Jimin?

OH MY GOD, YES!!!!! He asked for seven black

dahlias and i went into the store to get em right

and he paid for it in cash and told me to keep

the change and i was like i can't accept this again

and he told me to answer a question for him. THAT

QUESTION... THAT DAMNED QUESTION!!!

I DIDN'T FEEL ONLY BUTTERFLIES, I FELT A WHOLE

DAMN ZOO IN MY STOMACH.

What did he ask you?

He was like DO YOU TRUST YOUR NEIGHBOURHOOD

THAT MUCH TO SLEEP LIKE THAT??? CaUse i was sleeping

before he came into the storeee. AND MY stone head

couldn't understand what he meant and I was like what.

do you know what he said??????? "IN A VERY SHORT

SKIRT, DEFENCELESS" AND OH. MY. GOD. HE also told

me to lock the door if I wanna sleep like that againnnnnn!

Hahaha. Jimin, I've got a meeting rn. I'll catch up w you later.