hot shower

Her pov:

"Hurry up" I tug on his arm as he removes his t-shirt leaving him in his joggers and me in my white cami top and shorts.

He locks the bathroom door behind him and pulls me by my hips, slamming me onto the door, caging me in his arms.

"Kiss me" before I had a chance to reply,one  of his hands grab my throat and I soon feel his lips latch onto mine in a hungry kiss. I suck and pull on his bottom lip while he looks at me with heavy eyes.

I pull away slightly and hear him mutter "fuck" under his breathe. I walk into the shower and he follows along. Turning on the hot water I get wet and pull him in with me after I see him take off his joggers and boxers.

He pulls me by my waist and I feel his eyes rake all over my body.

His pov:

Fuck she's so fucking perfect.

Her white cami completely soaked in water exposing her pink/brown nipples. Oh shit.

I tug on his top and pull it off along with her shorts leaving her completely naked in front of me.

"Ur going to be the death of me" I groan and lower my head to suck her nipple, while one of my hands play with the other . Her soft moans fill the room. She tugs on my hair as I leg out a groan once again.

I feel her pull back and I immediately stop.

"What's wrong? Did I do something??" I ask in worry.

She shakes her head and says

"No, but today is about you, I'm going to make U feel good" my cheeks flush as she whispers in my ear and I feel my dick growing even harder.

She grabs my shoulders and slams me against the cool walls as the hot shower steams the room. I feel her grab my dick and swirl her finger around my tip, taking it in her mouth, gently sucking.

"Oh fuck fuck" I whimper and let my head hit the wall behind me as I grab her hair and guide her.

She wasn't able to fit my whole dick in her, resulting in her hands touching the rest. She bobs her head and I grind against her pretty face.

"I'm so c-close" I say and she keeps up the rhythm. In seconds I came and pull out of her, cumming all over her tits. The sight of the white liquid dripping down her tits all the way to her stomach might just be enough for me to cum once againt.

I pull her up switching out positions by slamming her against the sliding glass shower door, watching her arch her back against the cool surface. I pull her closer by her back and kiss her deeply. I suck her tongue and pull away.

"Did U enjoy that baby?" She asks and I melt at her sweet voice.

I grin and say "let me show you how much I did darling".

I lean back and grab her thighs, wrapping them around around my hips. I touch her pussy feeling how wet she was.

"Are you this wet for me?" She responses by letting out a quiet gasp and I rub her clit.

"Fuck me please" she begs and I do as she pleases. I pump my dick a couple times and thrust it inside her warm and wet pussy. Going in and out, watching her tits bounce and rub against my chest.

She moans out loud as I plunge into her g spot "oh shit ahhh fuck"

"That's it baby you're so perfect" I praise her as I grab her nipples with both my hands and rolls them in between my fingers hearing her whimpers fill the room.

I go faster thrusting in and out, the bathroom eco ing with the sounds of her ass against the glass and my dick against her pussy.

"I'm Gona come" she says and I feel her tighten around my dick.

I smile and say "come for me baby" and she does. Soon I feel my release and pull out once I do.

We both gasp for air and clean up.

HELLO EVERYONE
OKAY BYE XOXO