my human lover(scp)

Soo bryrio scp request by wolfieship4 so hope you like it also vampire mario.

Bryan pov:

It's been a month since the lockdown and me and kayla were talking and we see mario drinking, BLOOD!?

What,"MARIO ARE YOU A VAMPIRE!?"I said looking at him both me and kayla bear dumb founded,

"XYLO DID YOU KNOW THIS!?"Kayla bear asked xylo,

"Yes."is all what xylo said but I began to zone out thinking about mario.

I was thinking about him bitting me on the neck and hoe it might fell and how I want that to happen and how I want to fell him do that.

And you might think I'm wired for wanting to have a vampire bite me but I have a crush on him.

And since it looked like he didn't have a lot of blood I might have a chance of him bitting me and we both get what we want.

He gets blood and I get to fell something I wanted to fell his lips on my neck.

As I was I thought I felt my leg getting poked I look down and see kayla.

"Bryan xylo needs to talk to us."She said so I looked at xylo and he said,

"We ran out of blood but there's a floor but it'd going to take a few days to get to it so mario you might need to go hungry."

But Mario was talking about if he doesn't get food he would go crazy and go on a crazy rampage but he doesn't have to worry about that,

"He can drink my blood I don't mind."I said they looked shocked but Mario began to look hungry,

"Are you sure bryan I mean what if I hurt you?"Mario said clearly trying to fight he's urge to drink my blood,

"Yess mario and I can see you're fighting the urge to drink my blood since I gave you permission to and your brain is craving blood but don't want to hurt me but it's okay."

I said looking at him then walking closer and exposing my neck to him Waiting for him to bite me.

He then bite my neck and it felt so good I loved how it felt I know if I made a sound, they will look at me wired.

When he finished he said a thanks and we walked to the next floor.

Mario pov:

I just drank bryans blood and it tasted amazing I loved the taste the way he's neck felt on my lips its like he's was ment for me.

And I do have a crush on him and I did for a while and I was scared that he would not like me for being a vampire but he didn't in fact he wanted me to drink he's blood.

H%CK he even showed me he's neck to me just so I could get blood and I think I have fallen for in love with this human and I won't ever let him go.

*a couple floors later*

It's been a few floors and bryan has been letting me drink he's blood and I ones took a sneak peek at him when drinking he's blood one time and he looked like he was,enjoying it!?

Why would he be enjoying it when I drink people's blood they usually beg to be let go.

But bryan seemed different but there is a legend that all vampires know that if a human person you drink there blood and doesn't freak put then they arr that vampires choosen one and will be with them for ever.

Is bryan my choosen one?I hope he is.

But bryan has been blushing around me lately dose he like me?

Is that why he let me drink he's blood?

Idk but xylo said were coming to a floor with a scp that makes you incapable of lieing so maybe I can use it on him.

*Ones they got to the floor*

I got the scp to work on bryan and he amended that he's has liked me for a while and that ones he figured out I was a vampire he couldn't help but day dream of me bitting him.

And how he loved how it felt and how he loved it.

After he said that he realized what he said And he took of the scp and put it down on walk to a corner blushing madly,

"Hey hey its okay I love you too Bryan and I also like it when I drink your blood like how it tastes and how you lips fell on my lips I just love it." I said and bent down to he's level of hight,

"Do you really fell that?"he asked to witch xylo said,

"He said how mush he likes it when he bites your neck when me and him talk and always makes the subject about you."

And kayla bear started to laugh when the vampire goddesses that decided the choosen one for all vampires came out of no where,

"Ah so it looks like you found your choosen one mario and you both love each other in a romantic way well I just needed to tell you that you found him I do it to all vampires bye."She said before leaving.

Bryan began to blush but I was hungry and I bit he's neck and that seemed to calm him down.

After I was done bitting he's neck we shared a passionate kiss and I asked,

"Would you be my boyfriend?"and he screamed,

"YESSSSS!" Then smiled I love he's smile it's so cute.

We got to the elevator and we decided to sleep there and we just cuddled as we fell asleep.

_______________

Hope you loved it and I well have a originz one shot coming soon-bye