Chapter 1~ Camila and brothers

Sidney's POV:
I can't wait for Camila and her brothers to get here. They will be safe because all the killer stuff is gone. They are my family and I need them with me to know they are safe. Also I have many people to introduce them to, like gale and dewy and some new people I met over these 2 years. I see Jack drives now so they should be here any minute. *sees Jack's red mustang* They are finally here, now to show them around the neighbor hood.

My POV:
We pull up to Aunt Sidney's house. Cameron gets out running to the door because he has never been over here before. We haven't either but something about this place doesn't seem right to me. I guess not. I totally trust Aunt Sidney I know she won't let anything happen to us. Well..... let's just hope.

Cameron's POV:
I ran up to the door and knocked. A women came out and welcome me, I figured it was my aunt Sidney. I hugged her and ran right inside. I saw the place and it was pretty big. I love it. Soon Camila and Carter came in followed by jack and shawn and finally aunt Sidney. I can't wait to start here it is gonna be awesome.

Camila's POV:
Well this place is cool. It isn't the best place in the world but it will have to do. Also I am happy that I can permanently be with my aunt Sidney. I really like her she gets me. I am also happy because I might get to meet cute people and date them. This is gonna be the best time of my life.

Shawn's POV:
I can't wait to meet the babes here. I bet they are very pretty. Well first we have to settle in with my aunt. I know my life here will be amazing I just have to give it time and soon it will feel just like home. Also I really hope we make friends and I really hope my aunt doesn't make us go to school and learn that is so boring. I know that we have to learn and stuff but they can just teach us these things at home. That is why we have home school for a reason people. *thinks* I will get my way and make her not make go to school.

Jack's POV:
I can't wait to start cleaning this place up. I will make it spotless. I will organize all the clothes and make sure my brothers don't act like pigs. I know Camilawill be on her best behavior and listen so she doesn't have to be warned. Also I know me and Aunt Sidney will get along great because we will both want to keep this place clean. I have a feeling I am gonna be picking up messes everyday until they do their own thing and clean up their own mess. *thinks* If they ever get where they want to be.