Bio

KiNyah Panton is a 14-year-old girl who was born on September 18th 2008, she has three siblings the oldest Kameron born on May 10th 2007, the middle children who are twins Kayson and Kaydon born on January 1st 2008, and yes KiNyah and her twin brothers have the same birth year, but KiNyah is obviously the youngest. KiNyah is a social media influencer that has over 20 million subs on YouTube and over 10 million followers on both Instagram and TikTok. KiNyah's mom Kelise who is the sister of Melinda Panton from the Panton squad on YouTube. Yaya and KiNyah are cousins and each other's best friends. KiNyah's dad is Kerrell L. Panton who is currently serving his time in the military. KiNyah hasn't seen her dad in 10 months. KiNyah lives in Alabama with her mom, her three brothers and two dogs, named Yuki, and River . KiNyah is very talented and is also known as the perfect talented angel. She is a dancer, singer, ukulele player, guitar player, an influencer, a piano player, an artist, an expert in martial arts, and an ex gymnast. She speaks 8 different languages fluently such as Korean, Chinese, Spanish, Japanese, French, Italian, Mandarin and obviously English (she also knows the sign language for each language she speaks). She also Cooks, bakes and crochets in her free time. KiNyah is part of the YouTube group called WTO which stands for we take over, the members of WTO are Romantoolit, tufc rj, Ariibabyy, Seraph's world, it's Omarion, Camputuon, Laylow jackson, luhhzaw, obviously KiNyah since day 1, and new members (who joined in 2022-2023) Miya Naveah, SoloPuncho, TD DA KID, Gali Mendoza, Jeremy Tremaine, and Kameron Star. The group was made by Roman, Ari, and KiNyah. They all work for  Kinigra Dion. Currently it is 2021 and the group was made 2 years ago at the end of 2019.