chapter 2

*MONDAY AUGUST 18TH 2021*
It is the first day of school for KiNyah and she is excited to see her old friends again. As she walks into her old school (TMS) she is all dripped out, and all eyes on her because she is so pretty with her curly long hair that goes all the way down to her waist and bright blue eyes.(even though no one can see her face completely) KiNyah always has the best fits on and always has to match her clothes and accessories together, some say she could be a stylist. KiNyah then goes to the principal's office to see her G-ma and also to get her schedule.
*CLASSROOM*
KiNyah walked into her classroom, she became happy because she saw her four besties and some familiar faces. Everyone was looking at her but no one saw her face because she was wearing a mask. The teacher Mrs. S introduced her to everyone and her friends knew right away who she was (No one else saw KiNyah's face until lunch time) KiNyah was seated at the table where her four Besties sat, while walking to her seat KiNyah got a glimpse of a boy named Tyler staring at her which gave her butterflies because he was FINE!! Most girls had a crush on him except for KiNyah's friends cuz they shipped KiNyah with Tyler. KiNyah and her friends catched up with each other (BTW it is currently second period class because KiNyah missed first period. She came to school an hour late.) Mrs. S passed out a piece of paper and said to the class that they're doing a quiz, but she said to KiNyah she didn't have to do it because she didn't come for the first week of school. KiNyah did the test anyways and passed with a 100% (it was an english test)(also KiNyah is a really smart girl and gets all A's). After the test the class was free to do whatever they wanted.
*BELL RINGS*