Mission 0: Saving a girl from a yakuza clan & visiting a family member

???'s POV:

It all happened in Qing Qing City, where a baby girl was born while she was glowing in a bright light. Afterwards, everyone in the entire world was born with different meta-abilities or as we call them, "Quirks". With our world having these powers, Villains exist and cause destruction and chaos, leaving everyone in fear and confusion. That's where heroes rise and stop every Villain's plan. However, there's a problem in our world... Only 80% of the population will have Quirks while the other half are born... Quirkless. I hate it... I was one of the unlucky ones to have it... I thought that my father, the Hero named Endeavor, believed that I can become a Hero without a Quirk, but I was wrong, and he throw me away because he thought I caused a problem and burned me alive because of me being Quirkless... Thanks to him... He created a monster.... A monster that kills fakes and villains just like him...

Narrator's POV:

Somewhere in the city of Musutafu at nighttime, a little girl with white hair and red eyes began to run through the alleyway until she was bumped into someone with black cloak covering entire body, causing her to fall on her butt.

???: Are you alright, kid? *Crouching down to her level* Sorry if I didn't see you there.

Out of nowhere, the girl quickly hugged ??? tightly, not wanting to let him go until another voice was heard as a figure was coming out of the alleyway.

???: Excuse me, but can I have my daughter back?

The young man then saw it was another male with brown hair, yellow eyes and wears a bird mask, and is wearing some type of yakuza outfit. His name is Kai Chisaki aka, Overhaul.

Overhaul: Eri can be a little clumsy when she meets strangers

Just as the young man was about to touch Eri and return her to Overhaul, he heard her voice as she held onto his cloak, tightly, not wanting to let go of him. 

Eri: Please...Please don't go...

This causes ??? to be even more concerned about Eri. The bandages on her limbs, the way how her voice was it made the male to be concerned of the little girl. She is definitely scared, and she doesn't want to let go of the young male.