Prologue

Colby and Amelia were at the after party for the premier Amelia's new movie, 'Tangled live action'. All their lives, the twins had been acting. This was an especially important premier, being Amelia's dream role since she was a little girl. She could not be more incredibly happy to get the chance to play this role, Colby getting to be there along side his sister the entire time.

They had walked the red carpet together, before watching the movie in the theatre. Now after the premiere, the twins were together with the cast of the movie, Amelia getting to see some of her favorite people from filming. One person she missed the most was the person who played Flynn, Louis Partridge. She had ran up to the brunette, throwing herself into his arms, hugging him tightly.

They had gotten close during production and hadn't seen each other in about 5 months. Colby then walked up behind his sister, hugging Louis aswell, the group catching back up after months of being away. "I'm so happy to see you again." Amelia said, sipping on her Dr Pepper out of a wine glass Colby had gotten her, in her fancy dress, hair and makeup all done. "I just wish my parents could be here" she spoke sadly, her parents catching a flight back from France after their flight two days before got cancelled. They were talking most of the night, before Colby excused himself to answer a phone call from their  Aunt.

Luis then walked away to talk with reporters. Meanwhile, Colby was talking with his distraught aunt, telling him news that would change the course of his and his twins life forever. The plane had crashed, their parents were dead. Colby couldn't believe it. It was like the world had completely slowed down to a stop. He didn't realize he had begun crying until his sister was next to him, hand on his shoulder, dragging him out of the crowded room and into a dressing room.

"Hey Colbs, it's ok, just breathe." Amelia attempted to slither her brother, who was sobbing at this point, struggling to breathe. He looked up at his twin, finally taking a much needed breath of air. Eventually he began breathing normally before mumbling out "they are gone" before he pulled his sister into a hug, crying into her shoulder. "Who's gone?" Amelia asked, before realizing what he meant. "Mom and dad are dead?" She cautiously asked Colby, him nodding sadly. She began crying too, hugging him tightly again. They called an Uber home, wanting to be in the comfort of their home, for now atleast.

~Three weeks later~

Their parents will had just been read, and they had to leave Cali. They had been staying with their aunt, but they didn't like her much. Instead, the will had them headed to Silver Falls, Colorado. Apparently they were set to move in with their parents best friends, Katherine and George. It would be a change neither of them were ready for. Although, Amelia must admit, Colby was taking it better than she was. Amelia was so anxious all the time, griefing the loss of her parents in the worst way. Denial.

She still hadn't fully processed what had happened, instead pretending like nothing had. She auditioned for acting roles, continued modeling, going out at night. She had also packed up her whole life to move to Colorado in two days. She had been hyper aware of everything around her, including her brother's concern for her. She couldn't help the anxiety though, she always struggled with it.

She placed the last of her books into the boxes, before placing the box into the back of her car, along with Colby's stuff.

The next morning, the twins started the long 15 hour drive. They planned on driving 10 hours today, staying at a hotel for the night, and 5 hours tomorrow before reaching the Walters. They got in the girls white Jeep wrangler, before plugging in Amelia's phone and putting on some music.

The next day, they pulled into the Walters driveway, getting outside to meet Katherine and George.