Chapter Four

(Ramirez POV)

The guy in the porn was fucking the girl from behind roughly, and that was turning Ethan on, but I can’t say that it was doing a thing for me. As I looked over to him, I seen that he had his cock out as he was stroking while watching the porn. For some reason I kept peeking on what he was doing as I was feeling something that I shouldn’t be feeling looking at another guy playing with himself. I believe that Ethan noticed that I was watching him as he turns to me leaning over as he reaches over to my pants touching and rubbing me. I’m not sure why I wasn’t stopping him nor why I was getting aroused by what he was doing as he reaches into my pants touching my cock and I didn’t stop him. Before I knew it his lips were on mine kissing and touching each other as we were both getting aroused by each other. When I woke up the next morning I left before Ethan was awake. I didn’t know what I was going to do about what just happen between him and I. I went to school that day I acted as if nothing had happened and when I ran into Ethan, he was doing the same. Later that day he again asked if I wanted to go somewhere to just get drunk and go back to his place to make out. We did this routine maybe around ten to twelve times before he wanted us to go all the way. We went to my place this time and as we were getting into it, I get a phone call from my older brother, so I had to take the call.

“I need to take this call, but I’m going to need you to keep quiet.”

As I went answer the phone, I can already feel the dread of talking to my older brother already not knowing why he be calling me.

“Yes Septimus?”

“Who do you think your talking to like that? When I call, I except you talk to me in the right tone little brother.”

“Sorry Septimus, I was in the middle, well doing my homework for my business class.”

There was a long pause before I hear a female talking and I think it’s my sister Deasia.

“We’ll be stopping by your place within two hours. I’m here on some business and Deasia wanted to stay with you while we’re all here.”

“What do you mean by all? Who is with you and Deasia?”

“There of course is Deasia, David, Damarion, Rainer, and his mate Deirdre. Oh, by the way you better have some dinner ready for us and I’ll know if you made the food or not. So, for your own good you better stop what you’re doing and get that food started.”

He hangs up before I could say anything or even ask what I should be cooking. I guess it’s a good thing that I was having some friends such as Hays coming over tomorrow that I already picked up a roast and other stuff to put on the side to make with it. I also made a German chocolate cake this morning for dessert.

“Sorry Ethan, but I’m going to need to get started with dinner and I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to be here when my brother gets here.”

“Fine, I’ll leave within the hour, so I’ll be able to help you with the dinner.”