Prologue

Today has already been a very hard. One of my boys that sell "around the corner", like I like to call 'em, tried to steal about 2K dollars worth of weed and cocaine from one of my warehouses. I try not to be like the other "King and Queen Pins" in L.A. who give some major punishments when one of guys f(u)ck then over, but sometimes you gotta do what your gotta do. I already get some backlash for being a woman in charge of a big, successful and dangerous business that Is meant for a "man". How much I'll like to forget and move on from every little bad or back stabbing thing somebody does to me, but if I do this niqqas will take my kindess for weakness and take everything I've worked hard for and I ain't having non of that. Yo Lani, Jacob's here to take you to Bryshere's", Legend, my step sister, said interrupting my thoughts. Legend is one of my many siblings and step siblings 'cause of my dad..... but she the only I f_ck with. "Ok, i'm coming," I replied grabbing my Mk purse.

I walked out of my room down the steps to my front door. Jacob was out front in some old beat up Acura. Me and everybody that works for me got hella money, but we just try to keep on the low, so we don't draw too much attention to ourselves.

"Sup, Queen", Jacob said once I entered the car.

Hey, Jacob," I answered barely above a whisper.

"Damn, you sound hella tired, heard what earlier but I know you dealt with it"

"Yeah", I answered. After that a long uncomfortable silence came over us._ Me and Jacob ain't really close 'cause his with one of the b_tches ion f_ck with, Jessica.

"Umm, Lani I've been meaning to tell you something," Jacob said breaking the silence.

"'You know I got accepted to UCLA and I just started classes and man that sh_t is harder than i thought. And trying to juggle selling and school is hard...

"Look, Jacob I really want to hear what you gotta say, but Bryshere's house is right around the corner and ion want you to miss it," I said cutting him off.

"Ok", Jacob replied pulling up to Bryshere's drive way.

"Bye, J", I said closing the door and walking up to Bryshere's door"

I knocked and soon heard shuffling inside. Then the door swung open.

"Wassup, bae where you been lately", Bryshere said giving me a bear hug. I swear this niqqa is soo annoying.

"Bryshere first of all I ain't your bae, second why the f_ck did you call me here, and third let me go now", I told him almost shouting

"Well, d@mn someone pissed in you cereal today", he said in a ratchet voice, letting me go. See what I gotta deal with.

"Anyways, I called you over cause I have this big business proposal I thought you'll be interested in", Bryshere said once took seat on his couch.

"Ok.... what is it...

"You know Diablo in New Mexico, with the major connections in Mexico?, I heard he just made this major deal to get at least 100-200 mil worth of weed, meth and cocaine. He just needs investors willing to put in 5 mil.".

I hesitated at first, 'cause even though me and Bryshere are coo, ion trust him. His known to be backstabbing especially when it comes to money. Don't get me wrong his a kind hearted and caring person, especially towards his sisters, but I still gotta watch out.

"Look, Bryshere ion know about this. You know we can't trust Diablo. Remember how he f_cked my niqqa Nate all the way over, now that n_gga is in Jail and that's not where I'm finna be at", I finally answered him

"Look, Queen it ain't even like that..." (get's c.o)"

Lately you said he been killing the vibe gotta be sick of this guy, pull up skurt....

I pulled out my phone from my bag and answered it stopping the song.

"Hello"

"Lani, you gotta come to the warehouse downtown RIGHT NOW," Maria, my best friend, said through the phone in a loud rushed tone

"Slow down Ria, why... what happened"

"I can't really explain right now just...", get's cut off by gun shots.

Beeeeep

"Ria, hello, you there..."

Cliffhanger!

Hey y'all. Sorry this was kinda boring but i just wanted to get it started. I promised is just going get better from here.

But what do you think happened in the warehouse tho. I hope my girl Ria is Ok.

+5 comments