🤝🏾/ fight back ginger.

BRAILYN

BRAILYN. WASHINGTON , DC RITZ📍

"Come here Brailyn ." he said gently pulling me back making me look at him

"I know what i'm asking is a lot , but you got to work with me mama. If I let you fight that girl i'll probably never see my child again , and I love my son too much for that. I'll never go against you , so trust me when I say imma handle this. Ok ?"

"Although I understand where you're coming from , I feel like I have a right to be in my chest . It took months for me to start loving myself again after my suicide attempt, and that one post pushed me 10 steps back . I won't touch her , but it'll never be anything with us ." on cue he nodded his head allowed me to walk towards the other room .

That was my first time mentioning my suicide attempt to him and I could tell that he didn't know what to say or do.

"I know yall been listening the whole time ya' might as well open the door ."

Opening the door they both stood there with sheepish grins nervously laughing .

"Brailyn is that you !? We didn't even know you were out here . Omg , Dom it's been so lon-''

"Hush it. I was coming over to tell you that I'll be staying with him tonight , so y'all won't have to share a room. Here's the key. Imma text yall when we make it ."

Being the empaths that they are , they instantly noticed that my voice was laced with both sadness and exhaustion .

"Okay baby we love you. Call us when you make it in.."

"Okay , Love ya'll more ." and with that me and Dom made our way to the elevator .
+
+
+

DOM's HOUSE 📍

After the silent ride home , I sat my bags down and dragged myself up the stairs and buried myself in bed .

Deciding to watch a few tiktok's , I could hear Dom running water.