shower sex

Im sitting on chris's lap while watching a movie and my head is rested on his chest. Were both on our phones.

"Well its getting late, cmon im gonna hop in the shower." Chris says throwing his phone down on the couch

I say "ima join you" as I wink at him.

"Now baby dont start what you cant stop, yk what happened last time princess." Chris says.

"Now I can handle it" I say rolling my eyes.

"Oh yeah?" Chris says smirking slightly.

Chris gets up and picks me up, bringing me to the bathroom. "naked. in the shower, when i get back that better be done, alright?" I could tell when Chris said that, that he was gonna be rough because of how agressive he was.

I get naked and get in the shower quickly and obeying what he said, After a couple minutes he gets back and slams the bathroom door shut. "Your such a good girl for me, Remind me whos slut you are again?" Chris says with his hand on my chin softly looking down at me.

"Y-yours.. Im your slut." I say nervously.

"Such a good girl, legs spread for me baby." Chris says leaning down as i spread my legs.
"Already so wet for me, I barely started princess." Chris says kitten licking my folds.

"Mmm.. mm" I moan trying to stay quiet.

"cmon princess let me hear how good i make you feel." Chris says starting to rub my clit with his thumb and holding my legs open with his free hand.

Chris circles my clit with his tounge, My legs try and close but he agressively puts more pressure on my knee.

"One or two baby?"

"t-two.. mmmmhh please... f-feels so g-good.." i moan softly.

Chris sticks two fingers in me while sucking on my clit, Causing vibrations to go through my body. Everytime he licked up on my clit my brain turned to mush.

"ch-chris.. i can-.. im gonna c-come.." i say feeling weak.

"let it all out, come for me baby." chris says demanding me to come.

"f-fuck.. mmmhhh.." i moan out, cumming all
over chris's face.

"good girl.., you taste so good.. wanna try?" chris says rubbinf his fingers around in my come and bringing his finger up to my mouth.

He sticks his finger in my mouth and lets me try it.

"Wonder why I love making you feel good and come?"

Chris comes back up to me and adjusts the tip at my entrance. He looks at me for consent and I frantically nod.

He sticks it in slowly giving me time to warm up to his 8 inch cock.

"mmmhh.. so tight and warm.." chris whimpers slightly

"f-fuck chris.." i moan

Chris slowly thrusts in and out of me groaning at the feeling of my tight pussy. After some time Chris goes faster and faster.

"i- im gonna cum.. baby.. i cant take all of it.."

"dont act like you cant i know you can." Chris says while forcing my mouth open and spitting in it and forcing me to swallow it"

"Princess, hmph.. im gonna come soon.." chris says whimpering.

"me to.. mmmhhh... baby.. im im coming.." i say

Both me and chris cum, he shoots white stripes of warm cum into me. Chris kisses me on my forehead and gets a towel to clean me up.

I throw my head back as I come down from my high.

"Did I make you feel good?" Chris says looking at me weak on the shower floor.

"m- mhm.." I moan trying to respond to him.

"good." chris says walking over to me and wiping me gently with the towel.

"mm.. n-no more.. pl- please.." I squirm getting a bit overstimulated.

"we wont baby dont worry."